Monday 12 October 2015

MANI MONDAY: PINK NAILS

Happy Monday Everyone! For today's post i am back with a "mani monday", which is something i haven't posted about for so long now. You can check out my previous one here: http://katiebeautyshake.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/mani-monday-nails-of-week.html. I also wanted to share with you this weeks nails, as i haven't painted my nails in what feels like forever...


I am obsessed with the way these turned out and i feel like the nail polishes i used go perfectly together. They are super bright and girly, just because we are into autumn doesn't mean you still can't rock a bright nail. 


On my nails:

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Base Coat
Topshop Nail Polish in the shade Daydream (left colour)
Topshop Nail Polish in the shade Precocious (right colour)
Barry M Nail Paint in the shade Magenta Glitter (accent nail)
Sally Hansen Fast Drying Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment