Monday 9 November 2015

GO-TO WEEK: NUDE LIPSTICKS

Happy Monday Everyone! So for this week's set of post's i thought i would share with you all some of my go-to beauty products, kicking things off with Nude Lipsticks. Anyone who knows me or has read my post's for a while now knows that i am a huge nude/neutrals girl at heart...


From Left to Right we have:

Makeup Revolution #Liphug Lipstick in the shade When You Came To Me
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in the shade JLO's Nude
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in the shade Nude Créme
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme D'Nude
Makeup Revolution Lipstick in the shade Nude


Makeup Revolution #Liphug Lipstick in the shade When You Came To Me -
(£2.50/£1.50 from Makeup Revolution)
I bought this lipstick as part as a nude collection from the same range, as makeup revolution sometimes do these collection deals on their website which is amazing. I think it came with 4 or maybe even 5 nude shade lipsticks from their #Liphug range and this one is definitely my favourite one, it's super creamy/pigmented/comfortable to wear. The only thing that is annoying about this is the packaging broke on mine and the lid won't securely stay on, i don't know if it was me who broke it or it's just the way the packaging is made but other than that it is a perfect almost pinky nude.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in the shade JLO's Nude -
(£6.99 from Boots or Superdrug)
I love pretty much every single one of the "celebrity women" collection exclusive lipsticks for L'Oreal but JLO's Nude is by far my favourite. It's the perfect nude, the pigmentation is amazing and it is also long wearing. Another thing i love about these lipsticks and L'Oreal lipsticks in general is the scent, they just smell so good. The only thing that sucks about this lipstick at the moment for me is that i broke the bullet so you can't wind the lipstick up too far otherwise it will bend.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in the shade Nude Créme - 
(£5 from Beauty Crowd)
If you have read my posts for a while you will probably already know that this lipstick has been a favourite of mine for a while, as i have shown it in so many different posts. This lipstick like the others is super pigmented, easy to apply, comfortable to wear and long lasting as well as the scent of these lipsticks being amazing. In the UK it is pretty hard to get a hold of Milani but i always get my Milani products from Beauty Crowd online, i just wish you could get a hold of the brand in Boots or Superdrug ha ha!

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme D'Nude -
(£15.50 from MAC Cosmetics or Debenhams)
This lipstick is probably my favourite lipstick of all time never mind just one of my favourite nude lipsticks. I love this lipstick so much it is my second one and this one is already about three quarters used. It's just one of those easy wearing nudes and is super moisturizing as the Cremesheen collection lipsticks tend to be anyway. Even though technically it is a high end lipstick i don't feel as if the pricing is too over the top expensive, you can pay only a few pounds less for a drugstore lipstick. 

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in the shade Nude - 
(£1 from Makeup Revolution or Superdrug)
I find it crazy that this lipstick is only £1 because of how good it is. This is one of the newest nude lipsticks to my collection but it has fast become a favourite of mine. It is super creamy/long lasting/pigmented and also looks great over top of a nude lip liner for that "Kylie Jenner" lip. If you are on a budget and want to try new/different coloured lipsticks i would highly recommend these ones. I have a few different ones but i definitely still want to add more to my collection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment