Monday 16 November 2015

MANI MONDAY: AUTUMNAL "PINK" NAILS

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! So it has been almost a month since i last shared a "mani monday" post with you, in fact it was my mermaid/halloween nails!


Like i said above it has been almost a month since my previous "mani monday" post and i just had to share with you all how in love with this nail polish i am!

On my nails:

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Base Coat
KIKO Nail Lacquer in the shade 317 Dark Antique Pink
Sally Hansen Fast Drying Top Coat

I think this nail colour is stunning and very fitting for the time of year and this polish has worked it's way very quickly to the top of my favourite nail polish's "list".

Get this KIKO nail lacquer here:

Check out my previous "mani monday" post here:



No comments:

Post a Comment