Thursday 17 December 2015

TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS DAY FIVE: LUSH CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone and welcome to day five of the "twelve days of blogmas". Lush is amazing at any time of year but at Christmas it is just that extra something else, so i thought for today's post i would share with you my top five favourite products what are available for Christmas...


Dashing Santa Bath Bomb - 
I had mentioned in my Novemeber Favourite's post that this was my favourite bath bomb for Christmas time from Lush, as it is just so cute not only with it being in the shape of santa but because of it's fruity Christmas scent with that hint of Snow Fairy scent coming through. 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel -
I don't know how many times i can get away with talking about this product like it is a new thing to me as it isn't and it will always be my favourite Shower Gel of all time. I would say i wish they made it all year long but then that would have the possibility of me getting bored of it, which would be in fact tragic ha ha! If you haven't tried snow fairy out before, i highly recommend that you do especially if you love candy/sweet scents as i do.


Santa's Lip Scrub - 
This is a Lush product i need all year round but even more so in the winter/colder months, as it is a life saver for chapped/dry lips. You simply just apply a small amount to your lips give them a good old scrub and you are good to go with non-chapped lips, perfect if you are an avid lipstick wearer or liquid lipstick wearer. Another bonus is they also taste/smell amazing this santa one is cola flavoured, which is a favourite along with the bubblegum one.

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - 
This is my favourite bubble bar from Lush hands down which is another candy/sweet smelling product, as well as looking super cute. The bubble bars from Lush have a very comforting feel to them, who doesn't love that? 

Father Christmas Bath Bomb - 
Surprise, Surprise another candy/sweet smelling product from me ha. This is my second favourite bath bomb from Lush at Christmas and that one product that always surprises me. Just to look at this product you would think it would fizz white with a slight dash of red but no, once you place this in the water it starts to turn green how festive is that? 

  

1 comment:

  1. lush is always the best at this time of year! I especially love the candy mountain bubble bar too! <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete