Wednesday 3 February 2016

WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY

Hello Everyone and welcome back to another "what i ate wednesday" post. See i did say that i would try to remember to do these types of post's more often, i am feeling proud of myself right now ha...


Breakfast time and this day i was having it a little later than usual, as i knew i was going out for some food in between lunch and dinner. I am having some of that all natural nutty muesli again with unsweetened almond milk and topped with some alpro simply plain yogurt (dairy free) and some mixed dried fruits (which i am obsessed with for breakfast). I also had a green juice.


Lunch/Dinner time and i had a Nando's for the first time in what feels like forever. I had the "beany burger" which is a chickpea and sweetcorn burger with lentils, peas and pumpkin seeds and i had fries as the side. I also had a diet coke or two.


It's evening time, time to chill out, switch netflix on and have a evening treat. I had some proper corn which is one of my favourite brands of popcorn and this time i tried a new flavour to me, which was smooth peanut and almond. It was so good and a nice change as i usually go for the sweet coconut and vanilla flavour.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment