Wednesday 30 March 2016

MARCH BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone and welcome to the very last post for the month of March. Monday's post bought you my March Hair, Body and Random Favourite's post, so this only means one thing it's Beauty Favourite's time. This month i have been loving a lot of newer products, but there is also a few items included that i have had in my possession for some time and i have been reaching for a lot more than usual through-out this month...


L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Base in the shade Light/Medium -
I did a full review/first impression post last week on this product, along side the contouring palette which i will get into next. I have always been a huge fan of foundations from L'Oreal and this one didn't disappoint one bit, as the finish and lasting power is simply beautiful.

L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette in the shade Light/Medium -
This product like i mentioned in the review post is my favourite of the bunch and everyday i find myself reaching for this product now to contour. Feeling the way i do about this product came as a huge shock to me, as i am usually not a fan of cream contour products. Also since using this i have opened a whole new door to loving cream products.

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint -
Since buying these four shades from this range, i have worn each shade throughout the month of March so i simply couldn't just choose the one. I have the shades Personal Best, In A Flash, Freestyle and Winning Streak. I am a huge fan of Barry M polishes anyway but these shades are so beautiful, i will definitely be getting some more shades from the same range soon.

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection 301 Flat Contour Brush -
I have held off for so long getting one of these brushes as they are just so expensive, saying that i did say if i was to get one it would be the flat contour brush. I finally took the plunge and i'm glad that i did, this brush is probably the softest yet still so precise contour brush i have tried. This has quickly replaced the Freedom flat contour brush i mentioned in last month's favourites post, plus the hardware on this brush is simply stunning.


Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette -
This palette is probably the most beautiful palette i have ever laid my eyes on, i saw this a while back on someones tumblr page. So i typed in google for the UK release date and as soon as that day arrived i was straight there ordering it, the next day it was in my hands. This palette was only £13 which is amazing value for the quality of the product and because you get a bronze shade, blush shade and a highlight shade. Obviously the highlight shade (glowing still) is my favourite. In the pan it looks pure white but looks are deceiving, as when you either swatch or apply it shows up the most beautiful golden shade that is also super pigmented. 

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in the shade 01 -
This concealer has been the concealer of choice for me this month, i just picked it up randomly whilst placing an order on Superdrug as i'm always down for trying glowing/radiant products. I was instantly sold from the moment a applied it, as i feel they definitely chose rightly when using radiant in the title that is exactly what it is. It also has the most beautiful scent to it, which is almost an aloe/very fresh scent.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme D'Nude -
I really won't go on for long about this lipstick, except for the fact that i have been reaching for it so much more than usual this month. If you know me or have read my post's for a while you will already know that this is in fact my favourite MAC lipstick, actually probably my favourite lipstick ever. So much that i have owned about three of them now and i won't be long before i need to restock.


MAC Eyeshadow in the shade Mythology -
Earlier in the month i was re-arranging my custom MAC eyeshadow palettes and i decided to make this quad with four of my favourite shimmery shades from my collection. Ever since then and seeing as we are all feeling very spring like, i have found myself loving wearing Mythology simply all over the lid and blended out for a quick yet beautiful eye look.

I just wanted to add make sure you stay tuned for Friday's post, as it is going to be a post that has been a long time coming/that i am happy with how everything is stored (hint, hint)!

No comments:

Post a Comment