Monday 4 April 2016

THE ULTIMATE SUNDAY PAMPER

Hello Everyone! I don't know about you but there is nothing better than heading into a new week all fresh and fully pampered from the night before. I just feel it makes you feel like you've washed the previous week off and ready to tackle the new week ahead, whilst looking your best at the same time. So for today's post i thought why not share with you all my "ultimate" Sunday night pamper routine and what i get up to...


The first thing i always do when it comes to the ultimate sunday pamper is my nails, sometimes i will do them in the morning but sometimes i'll do them in the afternoon/early evening. You know the drill new week, new nails it's just a must do thing and just recently i am living for nude nails. 


Nails are all done and are completely dry, it's time for a hair mask. This is my go-to hair mask at the moment, which i mentioned in my current haircare products post.
I leave this mask on my hair for around 20 to 30 minutes and i apply it before getting in the shower, as i have found it is a lot easier because of it being in a tub not a tube.


Whilst the hair mask is on it's time to start some cleansing and to do that i'm doing to wash my face using this Deep Cleaning Fix cleanser by Nip+Fab, it's very rare that i wear makeup on a Sunday so i don't need to go in with my Micellar water first. Once my face is clean, i like to apply my favourite face mask which is also by Nip+Fab and i leave that on for about 10 minutes.


Next up it's shower time and i like to start by exfoliating my skin, basically removing any tan i might still have on but also as prep for a fresh layer coming soon. I love the combination of Soap & Glory's Scrub of your Life and some exfoliating gloves (by Primark).


Afterwards it's time to get squeaky clean, i'm obsessed with the scent of this shower gel by Treacle Moon (which i mentioned in my march favourites). It's also time to shave those legs using both Gillette Violet Swirl shave gel and razor. Finally then it's time to rinse off that hair mask, followed by shampooing and rinsing using the OGX renewing argan oil shampoo.


Once out of the shower and all dried it's time to apply some fresh tan, i love this Dove Derma Spa one as it is super natural looking and easy to apply, plus it's moisturizing at the same time. Talking of application i still really like applying it using a tanning mitt (by Primark) as you can get such an even application and you don't get stained hands.


Once that is done i like to run one of these Dragon's Blood Fix cleansing pads over my face, followed by some Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil allowing it to soak into the skin for a few hours before continuing with my skincare routine.


So we all done in the bathroom department for now, next i head into my bedroom where i firstly always put on some music before i do anything else (it's just the rules ha ha). Then it's time to tackle the hair, i always leave my hair in the towel for a while or procrastinate to be truthful, before applying some of this L'Oreal Studio Sleek It Ultra Smoothing Cream to the mid/lengths of my hair and brushing using my tangle teezer. Next up it's heat time starting with blow drying my hair, followed by applying some heat spray and straightening it to lock in that hair smoothing cream we used.


Now that the majority of the pampering is done it's time to chill out and relax for a few hours, where i will either catch up on some tv shows or watch a film on Netflix with a treat or two.


So a few hours has past and it's almost time to head to bed, but before doing that i head back to the bathroom to firstly brush my teeth and secondly finish up with my skincare. I like to apply some lip scrub from Lush just to keep my lips feeling moisturized, before going in with my face moisturizer by Garnier and my eye cream by Nip+Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment