Monday 30 May 2016

MAY HAIR, SKIN, BODY & RANDOM FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone and welcome to the first part of my two May favourites posts! I thought i would split this month's into two sections, as there is yet again quite a few things i have been trying out new this month. So for part one i am going to be sharing all the hair, skin, body and a few random items i have been loving...


TRESemmé Oleo Radiance Conditioner -
I usually use the L'Oreal 60 second saviour conditioner but i wanted to switch things up a little and decided to try another L'Oreal conditioner which didn't agree with my hair, i tried it twice and it just left my hair not feeling cute. So i decided to give this one ago by TRESemmé and i really like it, it just leaves your hair feeling super soft/not heavy and shiny looking.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion -
When it comes to summer time and the warmer months, i become over board obsessed with anything coconut scented even more than i usually am. I wanted to switch up my body lotion for summer and i was straight away drawn to this one, every other product i have tried from Palmer's i love so i knew i wouldn't be disappointed. It literally just leaves your skin feeling super soft, moisturised, smelling amazing and any fake tan last longer.

Soft & Gentle 0% Aluminium Anti-Perspirant Deodorant -
For the longest time i have been a Mitchum Roll-On Deodorant kind of girl as spray deodorant's aren't usually that great for you. Saying that when i saw this one by Soft & Gentle and that it contained no aluminium, i thought i would give it ago. I love how it works the exact same for me as the Mitchum except you aren't left with needing to leave your underarms to dry before putting on clothes, so i think this is going to be a firm favourite for me. 

Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived -
Whilst on the subject of fake tan, i have been using this non-stop this month and i know i already mentioned it in a favourites post a couple of months ago but i'm just obsessed with it. Having some tan to my skin, just makes me feel much happier in general and that might sound strange but it just does.


Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser -
At the end of last month i switched up my cleanser and it was still too new to discuss in last months favourites, so back then i didn't have too much of an opinion on it then. Now i do and i can honestly say i am loving it, especially the way it makes my skin feel so clean all of the time. I was recommended to try this from a friend and i am so glad she did now. My sister is also using the Bioré cleanser but the white baking soda version and she loves that, so that might be next on my list.

   Nivea 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes -
I haven't used Nivea facial wipes in the longest time, in fact any facial wipe for that matter but saying that i was given to try and i have repurchased them again since. I really like them for removing the surface of my makeup before going in with my cleanser, but i avoid my eye area as they are exfoliating wipes and just remove eye makeup with micellar water. This wipes also have the most amazing scent to them, which is really fresh smelling.

Lush Salted Coconut Hand Scrub -
Yet again another coconut themed item from me and this is something i mentioned in a post earlier in the month. I can get really dry hands as i wash my hands so much but this has been a saviour for them and better than any hand cream, for leaving them feeling super soft. Check out my lush haul here:

Oral B 3D White Luxe Perfection Toothpaste -
I usually always use the Glamourous Shine by the same brand but i picked this one up whilst i was in Superdrug and i actually prefer this one now, it is so much better. If you are looking for a good whitening toothpaste, i would definitely say the Oral B ones work the best.

Random Favourites:

Music: Where do i even begin to start with this one, as this month i have been loving so much music! Stating the obvious i have been obsessed with Drake's album Views, my favourite songs from that are obviously One Dance, Controlla, 9, Fire&Desire, Too Good. The next album that i am literally so in love with it's just perfect and that is Ariana Grande's new album Dangerous Woman, my favourite songs from that are all of them but major favourites are Into You, Greedy, Leave Me Lonely, Sometimes and Touch It.

TV Show: For TV i have a clear winner this month and that is a show called The Catch, if you haven't seen it already you need to watch it. I was hooked from episode one and it took me all of five seconds to get into it and now that the first season is over, i have withdrawal symptoms!




No comments:

Post a Comment