Monday 27 June 2016

CULT BEAUTY WISHLIST

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday! So just recently i have been crushing on so many beauty items on the cult beauty website, ever since placing an order recently and seeing as it has been a good few months or so since my last beauty wishlist post, i thought today would be the perfect time to share an updated version...


Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in the shade Sun Dipped - £39
I already have the glow kit in the shade that glow, i know technically i don't need another one but literally how gorgeous are all of the shades in this new one? It took me all my strength not to order it at the same time as i did the modern renaissance palette.  

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in the shade Foxglove - £27
I think this is pretty self explanatory, how gorgeous is this blush shade though? Becca literally slays the face product game every time. I need to take the plunge and get one or two of these in my collection, as i love luminous blushes and pretty much any glowy product actually. 

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Créme Liquid Lipsticks - £14
I already have the shade Papaye and it is stunning, so i really want to try out a bunch of different shades as well. The cool thing about Jouer products is that they can all click together at the sides, so when you have multiple products you could keep them all together in one place. Down to the actual formula of the product though, they are extremely long wearing and pretty much every shade is my kind of shade in this collection.   

Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Bronzer in the shade Capri - £46
This product is super pricey but at the same time it's like you need it in your life as well, which is good for you but not your bank account. This shade is my favourite out of the two, it is one of those products that has just been made for summer and i am living for the ombré effect.

OCC Lip Tar RTW in the shade Hush - £12.75
I am yet to try another from the brand OCC but i have heard so many good thing about their lip products. This shade Hush caught my eye straight away, as it is such a me shade (shock horror it's a nude) but also the shade Narcissus keeps catching my eye.

Morphe Brushes 35O Eyeshadow Palette - £20.75
This palette is forever out of stock everywhere and i just can't seem to be quick enough when it does eventually come back in stock, which is super frustrating. I love love love all morphe eyeshadows, they are the most amazing quality but are also still good value for money. Just over £20 for 35 eyeshadows is amazing.

Kevin Aucoin Lip Gloss in the shade Starlight - £24
Firstly another Kevin Aucoin product that is just simply stunning, is there ever going to be a product that i won't lust after from this brand? I don't think so. Just recently i have been loving metallic/glossy lips and this seems like the most perfect product for achieving that effect. The shade Candlelight also looks stunning. 

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil - £85
This product is raved about so highly by so many people, along side the good genes treatment. Both of these products have been on my wishlist for so long, the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that this product is £85 yep that's right you seen right it's £85! 

Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in the shade Gilded Honey - £21
I swatched this highlighter in Debenhams one time and was all set to buy it but it was out of stock. It is simply stunning and i know i don't need yet another highlighter but it still doesn't stop me from wanting it in my collection. The shade Peach Glow is also catching my eye.  

OUAI Hair Oil - £24
Everyone seems to be talking all things OIAIR which is by Jen Atkin aka Celebrity Hair Stylist to the Kardashians. Initially i thought this range would be a lot more expensive that it is but still it isn't your average drugstore price either. I love me a good hair oil/treatment and apparently this one is literally a dry hair saviour, which is my specific hair type. 

Catch my previous beauty wishlist post here:

No comments:

Post a Comment