Wednesday 22 June 2016

MID 2016 FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone! Seeing as we are half way through the year already, i thought i would do something a little different and share with you my mid yearly favourites. I thought i would include the majority of my favourites from the year so far, i also thought it would be cool to look back on this at the end of the year and see if any of the products are still firm favourites...


NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in the shade Satin Ribbon -
If i am stuck on what lip product to go for i always opt for this, it is literally the most perfect nude shade for me and these last so long on the lips, without feeling dry. I did a review post on these liquid lipsticks and i had said from the first impression, that this was my favourite one and that hasn't changed in the slightest.

MAC Lip Pencil in the shade Whirl -
When it comes to lip liners this year, this has also been a go-to one all the time along side the LA Girl Auto Lip Liner in the shade Natural. MAC lip liners and lipsticks are both super long wearing and not drying, a good thing about the MAC pencil's is they look so good simply worn alone all over the lips.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in the shade 1 -
This has probably been one of my most used concealers of the year so far, even more so than the Maybelline Anti-Age Rewind concealer. I just love how brightening it looks under the eyes, it doesn't crease, easy to blend and it is super hydrating at the same time. 

L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Foundation in the shade 3 Medium/Dark -
This foundation is my most reached for foundation by far this year and i have probably gone through about 2/3 bottles of it, i just can't leave it alone. I love how lightweight/fresh it looks on the skin but it still has amazing coverage and every product applied on top just sits beautifully with this foundation.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette -
I am such a sucker for all things eyeshadow palettes and usually i can't pick an ultimate favourite, until this one. I just keep going back to it every other day, as all of the shades are just so beautiful and very me. They are super easy to blend, pigmented and super soft. The shades puree, georgia, cobbler and caramelized are my favourites.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Dark Brown -
This is a product since first trying it out i have probably used every single time i wear makeup (which is nearly everyday), it is just my personal favourite. I love how easy it is to fill in your brows, be precise and last all day long without fading or budging one bit.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in the shade That Glow -
I mentioned this palette in a recent highlight favourites post and that it is probably one of the most talked about highlighter kits of the year. I love love love everything about this palette, along with the Zoeva Rose Golden palette which is in close second place.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in the shade Ready To Go -
I have so many bronzer favourites this year but i honestly think this one is at the top of that list. I find it crazy that this product is only £4GBP and is a clear dupe for the Hourglass bronzers, this also comes in three different shades i believe. It is also beautiful worn blended out all over the eye lids for a quick and easy everyday bronze eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment