Wednesday 8 June 2016

WHAT I ATE IN A DAY

Hello Everyone and welcome back to another "what i ate in a day" post! Until i posted my recent what i ate post, i didn't realise how much it was missed and plus i do love these types of posts myself...


Breakfast time and i am having some of this gluten free granola, with a mix of dried fruits, pumpkin seeds and almonds. I had this topped with almond milk as always but i tried a different brand other than Alpro recently called Almond Dream and i honestly prefer this new kind so much more.


Lunch time and had one of my recent obsessions for lunch a bagel, this particular time i had it with some sun-dried tomatoes, harissa sauce, chilli flakes and a little bit of cheese. I also had some of these snapea rice sticks which taste weird yet amazing at the same time, they were salt and szechaun pepper flavour.


Snack time about mid afternoonish and i am having one of these Activia yogurts and finally these come in Blueberry flavour, which is my favourite flavour of yogurt to get. I either like these or the Intensely Creamy ones from Activia and they are also the Blueberry flavour.


Dinner time and i had paella with prawns, chorizo, onion, tomato, chilli, red pepper, green beans and some spanish style new potatoes. I love love love paella it is such a feel good tasty summer dish and of course it went down well with a cheeky glass of white wine.

Catch my previous what i ate in a day here:

No comments:

Post a Comment