Monday 15 August 2016

CURRENT HAIR PRODUCTS/ROUTINE

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday! For today's post i thought i would share with you all my current/go-to hair products, as i know i have shared one or two products here and there but not all of them. I think it was January the last time i did this type of post and pretty much every single product has changed in my routine since then...


VITA COCO 100% RAW ORGANIC COCONUT OIL -
So just recently i have really been enjoying using this coconut oil as a hair mask. Coconut oil is one of those items that can be used for so many different things including cooking and has so many health benefits, especially for the skin/hair. You can find this pretty much at any supermarket (as well as boots and health food stores), i believe it is around £5.99 for this huge jar that will last for so long. I just scoop a good amount out of the jar, rub between my fingers, apply to my hair and leave it for as long as i like (usually between 30min/an hour).


OGX RENEWING ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO -
I have tried so many different shampoos in between using this one and i just keep going back to this particular one, as it is such a favourite of mine. I have always been a fan of argan oil infused products, as they just work for my specific hair type and the battle with frizz. Over the years i have tried so many different ones but none were as good as this one by OGX, which retails for around £6.99. So once i have rinsed out the coconut oil from my hair, i will always go in with this shampoo and then only once a week i will go in with the matching conditioner. 


PALMER'S STRENGTHENING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER -
I have mentioned this product quite a few times in posts last month and about how much i was loving it at the moment. When i get out of the shower i always like to use some sort of leave-in conditioner spray, as my hair can get/be quite tangled so this helps out with that so much. This product retails for about £4.99 from superdrug or feel unique and it smells like coconut.

OGX RENEWING ARGAN OIL PENETRATING OIL -
This is a product i like to apply after the Palmer's leave-in conditioner, if i am not going to blow dry my hair and leave it to dry naturally. This oil helps control frizz, keeps your hair super soft but manageable and also helps protect against UV damage. I always apply a small amount into my hands, rub together and run through the mid/ends of my hair. This product retails for £7.35 but i believe it is currently half price at superdrug online. 

L'OREAL STUDIO/PRO SLEEK IT ULTRA SMOOTHING CREAM -
So this product is the one i reach for instead of the oil, if i am going to blow dry my hair. This is more of a lotion/cream but it does the same job as the oil. The thing i like about this product is it helps to lock in the heat, to keep your hair looking straighter for longer. This product retails for about £4.49 but is usually always on half price offer somewhere, as it is available at boots/superdrug and pretty much all the supermarkets also. I also use the same sleek it hairspray from the same L'Oreal range, which is probably the best hairspray i have ever used.


OGX EVER STRAIGHT KERATIN SMOOTH FLAT IRON SPRAY -
This product is probably the only remaining product i still use since my previous haircare post and that is this flat iron spray also by OGX. Another product that is probably the best of its kind that i have ever tried, that's why i just keep re-buying it over and over again. It not only protects from using heat on it but it also locks in shine/keeps your hair even straighter for longer. This product retails for around £6.99 from feel unique and i believe tesco also.


COLAB LUXE SHINE GLOSSING HAIR FRAGRANCE -
This product is a newer one to my routine/current favourites and is the perfect finishing product, especially if you have created sleek straight hair as it adds a beautiful shine to the hair. I also love how just simply spraying a small amount to your hair can make you feel so much more put together, as it has that luxurious feel to is almost like an oribe product but this one by COLAB only retails for around £4.99.


COLAB DRY SHAMPOO -
I tend to go in phases with what brand of dry shampoo i use on the days i haven't washed my hair, it is always a mix between batiste and COLAB though. At the moment COLAB is the winner for me, i am living for the active version it is just everything and more that you would want from a dry shampoo. I also like to use the extreme volume new york version, if i am wanting to add volume for any reason and a small amount of this gives you that so quickly. The COLAB dry shampoo's retail for around £4.49 but are usually on offer for either a 1/3 or 1/2 off.






1 comment:

  1. I have been loving using coconut oil as a hair mask recently, it has really saved my hair! I love reading this post because I'm much more of a makeup and clothes person so I need as many tips on hair that I can get! x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete