Friday 13 January 2017

MY GO-TO NUDE NAIL POLISHES

Hello everyone! So it is no secret that when it comes to makeup/beauty products i am all about the nude's at heart, from lipsticks to neutral eyeshadow and of course those nude look nails. With that in mind, for today's post i thought i would share with you some of my go-to nude nail polishes.


I thought i would start out with probably one of my favourite nail polishes of all time, not just out of the favourite nudes and that is this shade from the barry m quick dry range. I would describe this particular polish as a pale pastel almost pink toned nude shade, that drys fast and evenly. I believe this is from the summer collection last year, what i do know is that this is my second bottle of it!

If you are familiar with the famous nude also by barry m called "lychee" then this particular shade is very similar to that one, but maybe one to shades lighter in colour. I would describe this particular shade as a creamy neutral nude with a classic gel-like shine finish to it.  

I wasn't going to mention this one even though it is a favourite of mine, as it is sold out online but i know they still have some available in-stores. I know this is slightly on the darker side rather than your typical pale nude shade, but still it is the most beautiful medium creamy tan shade. I also think this would be a great paler nude for someone with a darker or olive skin tone. 

This is another one of those cult classic favourite barry m polishes loved by many, me included. This particular shade is definitely on the cool toned side of nude, with that hint of grey/taupe peeking through it and again this is has the classic gel-like shine finish to it.

If you are looking for a great pale of all pale nude nail polishes, then the shade ballet slippers is definitely for you. This particular shade is definitely more on the sheer side but it is easy to build up to an opaque pale pink nude finish with two to three coats. This shade to me always screams bridal nail colour to me for some reason, so if you are getting married and looking for a great wedding day nail colour, i highly recommend this one.

Just like the barry m winning streak polish, this is also an all time favourite/one that i am on my second bottle of and ironically is on my nails currently. I would describe this particular shade as a pale creamy almost peachy/beige toned nude, this is not as sheer as ballet slippers but you still need to apply two to three coats if you like an opaque finish. I also find for some reason this particular shade of nude lasts on my nails for the longest without chipping, i am on day seven and it has barely even chipped at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment