Wednesday 21 February 2018

EARLY SPRING CLOTHING + ACCESSORIES LUST LIST

Hello everyone! I know Spring might seem a long way off, especially seeing as we are currently still shivering in the cold. That being said this past weekend whilst out shopping, i spotted a handful of new-in clothes/accessories on the high street that i instantly fell in love with and even more so because they are perfect for spring. With that in mind for today's post i thought i would share with you a selection of the pieces that i have my eye on...


So River Island is somewhere i haven't found anything i really liked for a while now, yet whilst visiting two different stores in town with my sister the other day i actually found so many items that i am completely in love with. First of all i am actually obsessed with anything this shade of yellow recently, i think it is stunning just like these block heel sandals are and i think they would be a really great wardrobe staple for spring/summer this year.

2. topshop pretty trim bardot top | coral | £22 |
When i first walked into Topshop this is actually the first thing that caught my eye, as it is not only beautiful but this style of top is what i love for spring/summer time and it is so great for throwing on with a pair of black jeans (or white in the summer).

3. silkfred san diego shirt | leopard | £37 |
This item is actually a recently online discovery from Silkfred and this blouse/shirt immediately caught my eye, because of the beautiful style of leopard print. I think this item is something you can easily dress up with a leather skirt or trousers, then down with a pair of black ripped jeans. I also have my eye on a black and white spotty blouse, which i would probably style in the exact same way as this print. 

Back to Topshop and this is bag one of two i love from there at the moment, in fact every single time i head into a Topshop i find myself looking at the bags and i always like multiple styles each time. I must say cross-body chain bags are always a favourite of mine, as they are easy to carry and perfect for both day and night.

There are actually a few different brands stocking "gucci belt" dupes such as Primark and H&M but i have to say this River Island one has to be my favourite, not to mention the one that is in-expensive but really good quality. I really love the way this looks with an all black outfit paired with a belt like this, i think this belt with black jeans, tee and the yellow block sandals would go great together.

6. topshop "peachy" motif t-shirt | black | £14 |
Whilst on the subject of black tee's, a t-shirt that caught my eye in Topshop is this black cropped tee with a sweet as a peach motif on it. I am such a sucker for anything peach designed for some reason, it just gives me serious spring/summer vibes. I would pair this super casual with some high-wasted jeans or leggings.

7. h&m polarised sunglasses | beige | £34.99 | 
Earlier this month i shared a pair of sunnies in my "february must-buys" post but since then i actually came across this luxuary h&m like premium brand sunnies, which i actually prefer. I like how they are still the style/design i would go for and what suits me best, but this pair is lighter in colour and i think they would make more of a statement paired with certain outfits.

8. silkfred faux suede jacket | blush | £45 |
Another item that happened to catch my eye whilst i was browsing on the Silkfred site, this time this faux suede jacket in this beautiful blush shade. I think this style of jacket is perfect for spring to just throw on when it is still too cold not to wear a jacket or something, this blush shade also fits in perfectly with a lot of my clothes already in my wardrobe therefor making it the perfect spring staple piece.

9. topshop seline cross body bag | yellow | £25 |
Finally we have the second bag of the bunch that i have my eye on from Topshop, this time in this beautiful yellow colour again. They actually have a similar style in River Island also, but if i am being honest i prefer this one as it has the beautiful gold detailing on the front and the River Island one is just plain. I also like how this is half "leather" half suede unlike the River Island one which is all suede effect, i just feel like the Topshop version would be a lot more practical and stay in a better condition longer.

Catch up on my recent "february must-buys" post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment