Wednesday 27 June 2018

GOODREADS | SUMMER/BEACH HOLIDAY ROMANCE READS

Hello everyone! When it comes to summer who doesn't love to switch out the cosy-ing up reading a good book, to sitting out in the sunshine with a good book and even more so when you are on holiday. With that in mind for today's post i thought i would share with you some perfect new/currently released romance reads from goodreads, that are perfect to download to your Kindle before you jet off for some fun in the sun...


Finn Cavanaugh is known for being a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom. He owns a successful law firm with his brother and brother-in-law in Manhattan. On the rare occasion that he has down time, he spends it at his home in Martha’s Vineyard. But when Finn’s troubled niece goes to stay with him for the summer in Martha’s Vineyard, he’s reluctant to take time off from work. That is, until he meets his beautiful new neighbour, London. London Watson is a Tony Award winning actress on Broadway. When tragedy strikes her family, leaving her alone and injured, she flees Manhattan for Martha’s Vineyard. Hoping she can figure out how to pick up the pieces of her life, London is convinced that she’ll never be able to return to the stage. But when she meets the charming young girl next door and her sexy uncle, they soon lure London out of her shell as she finally begins to heal from the wounds of her past. (coming August 21st).

I'll say this about Christian, he made one heck of a first impression. When I first saw the strapping man, he was doing handstands naked on a dock along the canal. His crown jewels were far more entertaining than anything else I'd seen on the boat tour, so I did what any curious woman would do -- I took his photo. I might have looked at the shot a few dozen times. Little did I know I'd meet him again, a year later, at a secret garden bar in the heart of the city, where I'd learn that his mind and his mouth were even more captivating. But given the way my heart had been trampled, I wanted only a simple deal -- No strings. No expectations. Our arrangement worked well enough until the day I needed a lot more from him...

Our paths should never have crossed. Colton Donavan was arrogant, exuded that bad boy vibe, and embodied everything I never wanted. And yet all it took was one chance meeting, one mistaken identity, and one stolen kiss for me to know I hated him and desired him instantly. My heart was healing. His soul was damaged. There’s no way we could work. But after one impromptu date, one little boy who needed help, and one Ferris wheel ride, pieces of my heart were lost to him. Even though he wouldn’t let me in, I couldn’t walk away. This is our story.  Our fight.  Our perfectly imperfect love. (my current book series read, movie coming to Passionflix soon).

This whole contest was supposed to be easy. I know, I know. Famous last words. It’s a long story, but I messed up at work. Big time. To earn back the trust of my boss, I promised to save one of our magazines. Yep. That Hot Dad contest you’ve seen advertised all over the place was my idea. And if I’m successful, if I’m able to increase our online readership, then I get a shot at my dream job. But the one thing I never expected to happen, happened: Contestant number ten, Grayson Malone. Hello, Mr. Difficult. And did I mention sexy as hell? Unfortunately he knows me. The old me, anyway. And while we might be older now, I remind him of before. Of the woman who broke his heart, who hardened him, and who left him alone to raise the cutest little boy I’ve ever seen. But I don’t want a relationship. And I definitely don’t fall for single dads with baggage. Even ones with chiselled abs and killer smiles. But he got to me. They got to me. He and his son and their messy, crazy life. But I got to him too. I see the stolen glances. I feel the walls he built start to crumble. I recognise that there’s an unexpected beauty to the chaos in his life. And now that the contest is about to end, we’re left to decide whether the last six months were just fun or if what we have is worth risking it all?

Everyone in Nashville knows Nathan Dumont. That’s what happens when you develop half a town and sleep with the rest. Four years ago, his fiance disappeared. Last night, he proposed to me. I had wanted to escape my life, the seedy strip club and the mountain of bills. I had seized the opportunity to live in a mansion, fill my days with country clubs and caviar, my nights with romance and sex. Maybe I should have done my homework first.

What if you fall for the one guy you can't have? As the captain of a San Francisco Bay tour boat, Pru Harris can handle rough seas - the hard part is life on dry land. Especially when it comes to resisting her growing feelings for her new friend, Finn O'Riley. He's kind, he's gorgeous and he's Mr Right - for anybody but her. Pru has a particular reason for wanting Finn to find happiness and it's what she wishes for at the historic fountain that's supposed to grant her heart's desire. But things get tricky when it becomes clear that, when it comes to Pru, there's more than friendship on Finn's mind - because she's been keeping a secret that could change everything...

Catch up on a similar post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment