Friday 12 April 2019

MUSIC AT THE MOMENT: WHAT I'M LISTENING TO ON SPOTIFY

Hello everyone! So back in January is the last time i shared with you any form of "music at the music", which made me think it was definitely about time we had a catch up/updated version of what i am listening to at the moment. As i have mentioned many times before music is something i love and listen to every single day especially when i am working out or getting ready in the morning, much so Spotify is definitely my most used app. I feel like in the past few months since i last shared what i was listening to at the time, what i have been listening to since then and now has changed so much (especially with all the new releases at the moment as we head into summer)...


1. free spirit by khalid | click to play on spotify |
So first up i thought i would share some of my favourite albums to listen to at the moment and i had to start with one of my favourites at the moment, which of course is the new one by Khalid. Khalid is on my list of all time favourite artists right now, his voice/music is just simply beautiful and i can't wait to see him on tour later in the year. I love the entire album but of course just like anything i definitely have my favourites which are: Right Back, My Bad, Bad Luck, Better and Saturday Nights (which was on the Suncity EP).

2. while we wait by kehlani | click to play on spotify |
Kehlani is an artist i had never actually really heard of until i listened to her single with Ty Dolla $ign, then i started listening to some more of her music on Spotify and now she has become one of my favourite artists at the moment. Her new album is such an easy listening album but once again, i definitely have my favourites which are: Love Language, Nights Like This, Footsteps, Nunya and Feels.

3. the rebirth 2 by eric bellinger | click to listen on spotify |
This has been an album that i am pretty sure i don't go a day without listening to either one or two songs from, since it was released back in February. Eric Bellinger has been a favourite of mine for years and if you are into R&B then you will have probably already been listening to his music, if not you definitely need to. He released the first The Rebirth album back in 2014 and has 32 songs, The Rebirth 2 album also has 32 songs. What i love about The Rebirth 2 is that it has a mixture of new music and also some songs already released that were featured on different albums filled with favourites: Type a Way, Innocent, More of Your Love, Mean What You Say, Eazy/Doze Off/Inception, Staring at the Ceiling and Not a Love Song.

4. love me now by tory lanez | click to listen on spotify |
Another artist i have loved for many years now is Tory Lanez, there is just something about this music which gets stuck in your head constantly. This album is one from back in October of last year but i still listening to it all of the time, as it is a good one to just stick on whilst doing a workout if you don't want to listen to a particular playlist and would sooner stick to one artist. I do love listening to this album from start to finish all of the time but i yet again i do have my favourites: Drip Drip Drip, Talk To Me, Flexible, Ferris Wheel and Keep In Touch.

other songs included in my current go-to spotify playlist:


Catch up on my previous post: here

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment