Monday 8 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY EIGHT: FESTIVE NAILS

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day and welcome to day eight of blogmas! A huge part of getting yourself ready for Christmas, whether it is just to treat yourself or maybe for a Christmas party/special event you might have coming up always includes having nice looking nails (for me at least anyway). There are so many different shades available to choose from which are very festive, so for today's post i thought i would share with you some festive nail polishes which might catch your eye during this festive period...


1. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
2. Butter London Chancer 
3. Topshop Stars and Stripes
4. Barry M Sequin Effect in Black
5. OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
6. Illamasqua Generation Q: in Charisma 
7. Essie in Set In Stone
8. Maybelline Colorshow in Red Excess
9. Sally Hanson in Red Handed
10. L'Oreal Color Riche Top Coat in Gold Carat 

I also mentioned in a previous favourites post (i believe, don't hold me to that exact type of post) that i had started having calgel nails again. I am super excited to get my Christmas nails done in just over a weeks time, i keep searching instagram and tumblr for nail art ideas ha ha! I will more than likely post a picture on instagram or maybe i'll incorporate it into a blogmas post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment