Wednesday 10 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TEN: WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day and welcome to day ten of blogmas! For today's post i thought i would do a "what i ate wednesday" post seeing as i haven't done one of these in quiet a while now...


For breakfast i had two slices of m&s's wholemeal bread toasted with some crunchy peanut butter which is my favourite thing to have on toast. I also had a filter coffee (i can't remember the brand) but it was so good and i had that with soy milk.



I went into town with my mum and we stopped off at Costa for some lunch, well when i say lunch we just ended up having some cake. We shared two cakes so we split them half and half, one was a cherry and almond muffin (which was my favourite) and a salted caramel chocolate cake.


To drink i had one of my festive favourite drinks from Costa which is the Brownie Hot Chocolate and i had this made with Soy milk obviously.


For dinner i had homemade Chicken Enchiladas with Mushrooms, Peppers and Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment