Wednesday 4 February 2015

WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you were up! So seeing as my last twisted version of "what i ate wednesday" seemed to be a hit, i thought i would do another one for today's post. I hope you all enjoy...


For breakfast just lately i can't get enough of Shreddies, a lot of people thing the original ones are boring but i love them. I had these with Unsweetened Almond Milk which i have got back into having over Soy Milk just recently. I also had a cup of tea.


Seeing as it was Sunday, i think it called for a Sunday Roast. I went to the Elm Tree pub for Sunday Lunch which i literally one of my favourite places to eat. I had Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing, Yorkshire Pudding, Broccoli and a tiny bit of Gravy. 


For dinner i had two slices of Multi-Seeded Bread toasted topped with Crunchy Peanut Butter and Jam, which looks not so great but it tastes so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment