Monday 26 October 2015

HALLOWEEN WEEK: "MANI MONDAY" MERMAID NAILS

Hello everyone and welcome to "Halloween Week" on my blog (queue scary/evil queens laugh). For this weeks set of post's i thought i would go all out on the Halloween theme, seeing as it will be Halloween at the weekend. For the first post i wanted to kick things off with another "Mani Monday" but this time i wanted to share with you this gorgeous nail polish i hauled a couple of weeks ago, it is such a perfect Halloween polish as it has that mermaid vibe to it...


I am obsessed with nail colour, it is literally that perfect "mermaid effect" like i said above. So this is the nail colour i will be rocking this Halloween.

On my nails:

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Base Coat
KIKO Nail Lacquer in the shade 530 Pearly Blue Peacock
Sally Hansen Fast Drying Top Coat

Get this KIKO nail lacquer here:

Check out my previous "mani monday" here:

Check out my previous KIKO haul here:

Also stay tuned for Wednesday's blog post, as i will be boiling up a treat on my cauldron!

No comments:

Post a Comment