Wednesday 21 October 2015

WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY

For today's post i am back after a few weeks break from "what i ate wednesday". I usually like to upload these posts every other wednesday but i had other plans for different posts, just so things don't get to repetitive because i don't like that never mind everyone else...


Let's kick things off with breakfast and actually something other than Granola, although it is still cereal related. Today i had some Curiously Cinnamon Cereals with Unsweetened Almond Milk and rather than my usual coffee i had a cup of tea!


Lunch time and another meal which has switched up from my usual sandwich/toastie. Today i really wanted soup for some strange reason so that is what i had. This was sweet potato and squash soup topped with cracked black pepper and some toasted ciabatta bread.


For dinner i had some Chicken and Pesto Pasta or should i say Pesto Tagliatelle. Pesto Pasta is literally one of my favourite pasta dishes ever, it's just so simple yet tasty with the Garlic, Basil, Pine Nuts and Olive Oil.





2 comments:

  1. This is like my perfect day of food!! I love pesto pasta and it's definitely soup weather at the moment! All looks delicious!! Beautiful photos too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all looks so yummy! I love these style of posts <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete