Monday 19 October 2015

TOP FIVE FAVOURITE MAKEUP BRUSHES

For today's post i thought i would share with you my current favourite makeup brushes and what i love about them. Brushes are probably one of the most important tools you need when it comes to doing your makeup, so it is good to test different ones out and know what works best for you...


Real Techniques Multi Task Brush -
I had to mention this brush first as it is probably my most used and by far favourite brush ever. As it says it is a multi task brush, so you can use it for many different things such as: foundation, powder, contour, bronze or blush. Personally i like to use this brush for bronzing up my face or sometimes for applying blush but mainly bronzer, it is just the perfect shape.

Real Techniques Setting Brush -
Another brush from Real Techniques which isn't a surprise really, as firstly their brushes are just amazing and second of all probably 75% of my brush collection is from Real Techniques. I have two of the setting brushes in my collection, i use one for setting my concealer on my under eye area and the other i use to apply highlighter as it gives you the most perfect control when applying the product. Another bonus about the Real Techniques brushes is that they do not shed hairs which can be so annoying when using/investing in makeup brushes.


Style Master Kabuki Face Brush -
Style Master brushes are a newer discovery for me and i have to say how impressed i am with them, they were super inexpensive and amazing quality. I like to use this brush to contour with as it is the perfect shape and density for carving those cheek bones out and helps the product blend in easily. I decided to give these brushes a go after being recommended them by a friend, as they said they were a perfect dupe for the sigma makeup brushes.

Style Master Rounded Eyeshadow Blending Brush - 
Another favourite of mine in my Style Master collection and probably the best eyeshadow brush i have ever tried, i just can't live without this specific brush now. It is honestly just the most perfect shape to blend out any eyeshadow and fits into the crease socket perfectly, it also makes blending eyeshadow a super quick and easy task.


MUA Makeup Academy E7 Brush -
This is probably one of the brushes that i have owned for the longest time, i use this brush when applying powder eyebrow products. It is just the perfect size and angle to get the desired effect. In between using this brush i have tried and tested so many different angled eyebrow brushes but as of yet none have lived up to this one for me. I have heard that the Anastasia Beverly Hills brushes are great so i might have to invest and give that one a go as well.

I would love to know what your favourite makeup brush/brushes are?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment