Friday 27 November 2015

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES: BEAUTY & RANDOM

Hello Everyone and for today's post i am going to be sharing with you my November Favourite's. I can't quiet believe that we are going to be heading into December next week already, they just keep coming around faster each time i swear. This month i have been loving a bunch of beauty as well as some non-beauty related things also, so let's get into things... Here is what i have been loving during the month of November...


Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush - 
I have mentioned in a few previous posts as well as my latest haul post that i have been wanting to try these blushes out for the longest time but have never gotten around to it, but now i have. I got these blushes in three different shades (which are: beloved, divine & nude). Now that i have finally tried them out i am so glad because they are honestly the nicest formula blush i have ever tried and they are only £3 each, which in my eyes is a complete bargain! The blushes are super pigmented and blend like an absolute dream and if i was picking favourites, i would go for "nude".

KIKO Eyeshadow in the shade 178 Macropearly Black - 
I am building up quite a collection of the single eyeshadow's from KIKO now and this is one of the newer ones i own. This month i have been obsessed with using this rather than using a felt/liquid liner to either create a winged line or simply line my upper lash line to create some more depth and make my eyes look a lot more awake/bigger. These eyeshadow's are super affordable at only £2.90 each and the pigmentation is also crazy, crazy in the way that the shadow lasts longer on my eyes than if i were to use a felt liner pen or even liquid liner.


L'Oreal Triple Active Day Light Moisturizer - 
This is a product that i have actually been using over the past couple of months now but wanted to give it a longer time frame before i shared my opinion on it. I am so happy i began using this moisturizer as with this along side the Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil product i mentioned in my last monthly favourites, they have both worked wonders for my skin. I honestly can't believe the difference in it's appearance in these past couple of months. I think i have mentioned before i don't tend to stick to one moisturizer at all times and very rarely re-purchase but this one is being!

Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in the shade Blackened Black -
If you have read my post's for a while you will have probably already seen this product numerous times over the year, as it has to be one of my favourite eye pencils ever. Saying this until recently i had put this to one side and was favouring the Rimmel Scandal Eyes one, until recently when i picked this Estée Lauder one back up and i don't know why i switched. It's a super long wearing product and is super black without having to apply too much.

NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette -
This is a product that i have barely used anything else since getting my hands on it. When it comes to contouring and highlighting i had been wanting something to use for everything all in once place and this product is just that. I think this product is such a bargain for the quality of it coming in at £18, it comes with four highlight shades both shimmer and matte, as well as four bronzing/contouring shades. The most used shades i use are Ice Queen, Soft Light, Creme, Tan and Sculpt.

NYX High Voltage Lipstick in the shade Stone -
Another amazing product from NYX this month, that i have been obsessed with. It has mainly been all about those browner/darker nude lips for me this month and this one is just perfect. When you apply it it's super moisturizing and doesn't dry out on your lips as well as lasting for a long period of time. It is also one of those products you can just throw on and you're good to go.


Makeup Revolution Ultra Velour Lip Cream in the shade Their Eyes Can't Find Us -
Shock horror another nude lip product from me this month. In my previous haul i showed you all how i picked up a bunch more of these lip creams and they were all only £1.50 each which is such a bargain, i believe they were on offer at half price. These liquid lipsticks apply really nicely and are pretty comfortable to wear until you eat something in my opinion and that is when it starts to feel slightly dry and looks slightly worn but what more can you ask for really for the price? Talking of food these liquid lipsticks also smell incredible a vanilla/almost toffee kind of scent.

KIKO Nail Lacquer in the shade 317 Antique Pink -
I had shared this nail polish with you all in my latest "mani monday" post and i am still in love with the colour, it is simply stunning. I definitely need to build my KIKO nail polish's up as they have some really nice shades and they also last for the week on my nails, which is amazing because nail polish never tends to last long (hence why i used to have gel nails for a while).
Check out that "mani monday" post here:
http://katiebeautyshake.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/mani-monday-autumnal-pink-nails.html

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette -
Yet another product i picked up in my latest haul and probably the most perfect palette for this time of year as all the shadows have that autumnal feel to them. Like anything else Makeup Revolution that i have tried the quality for the price is just amazing. My particular favourite eyeshadow shades from this palette are: Partial, Mode, Adapt, Custom and Strong.

LUSH Dashing Santa Bath Bomb -
Besides Snow Fairy shower gel this is definitely one of my favourite Lush limited edition Christmas products, not only is it super cute as it is in the shape of a santa but this product smells so amazing. It is a very fruity/almost floral scent which gives off a very refreshing feel to it, this product also has that slight snow fairy subtle hint to it.

Random Favourites:

Music: This month for music a year or so ago would of pained me to even say/admit this out loud never mind on the internet, but i am obsessed with Justin Bieber's new music! Yep that's right i have turned into one of those people but he just keeps releasing track after track that is better than the other one. So this month i had to download his new album Purpose when it was released, my favourite tracks on the album are: I'll Show You, Sorry, What Do You mean, No Sense and pretty much what seems like the whole album is my favourite ha ha!

TV Shows: This month i have been watching The Affair from season one, as i had never watched it before and i must admit it was one of those shows where it takes time to get into because it can come off slightly confusing with the time frames/changes but after two or three episodes i was hooked and now i am up to date with season two what i currently on TV now.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment