Friday 29 January 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES: PART TWO HAIR, BODY & RANDOM

Hello Everyone and welcome to part two of my January Favourites! In my previous post "part one" was all about my makeup favourites from the month, so today is going to be about all things hair, body, skin and also some random favourites thrown into the mix...


Dove Derma Spa Uplifted+ Body Lotion -
I had mentioned in my recent empties post how in love i am with this Derma Spa range from Dove, it started off with the hand cream and then escalated to the body lotion also. The scent of this to start with is simply beautiful and does have that spa like smell to it, second of all it leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -
I used to use this back in the day when this product first made an appearance but stopped for some reason and then one day i thought, why not give is another go? Now i am left wondering why i stopped because it is the best micellar water i have ever tried, it removes even the stubbornest of eye makeup and it is super inexpensive - win win!

OGX Keratin Oil Miraculous Recovery -
I talked about this product in my recent go-to haircare product's post, how much i love it as a conditioner and an all round hair savior. It just helps to instantly repair any damage your hair might have caused from simply brushing or straightening/using other styling tools.

OGX Brazilian Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Spray -
Another product i mentioned in that recent go-to haircare products post and another new recently hair love for me. I decided for 2016 it was time to change up everything starting with my haircare products, as you can get stuck into the rut of using the same products over again and you never know what else is out there good to offer. 

Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstructive Mask -
Surprise, surprise another product mentioned in that same post. In fact i will link it below if you want to find out more about the hair product in detail. Keeping things simple for now i have been loving this mask for a once a week type mask, just for a deeper cleanse and revamp.


Nip + Fab Bee Sting Lifting Mask -
Where do i start with this face mask other than, where has it been all my life? Actually on second thoughts where has Nip + Fab been all my life? I am completely hooked on their skincare products. Along with changing up my haircare routine, i also changed up my skincare routine and a lot of products that feature are from the brand. This mask as it says in the title "bee sting" literally has bee venom in it to help plump and lift the skin. This mask also leaves your face feeling super silky soft and within two uses i noticed a difference in my skin. Sometime soon i will do an updated skincare routine post, i just want to give everything a go a little longer first to be sure.

Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub -
If you have read my posts for a while now you will know that i can't go without the lip scrubs from Lush. I usually opt for the bubblegum scent and then santa scrub at Christmas time but this time when i needed to restock i opted for the valentine's "this kiss" one. Firstly it is pink, secondly it smells *also tastes* amazing and third of all it has really cute tiny red hearts mixed into the scrub - That in itself is pretty much a winner ha ha!

Random Favourites:

Music: Let's begin the random favourites with music and through out January and aslo December i have been obsessed with Jeremih's - Late Nights The Album and mainly the track Impatient featuring. Ty Dolla $ign, i honestly must of listened to this about a hundred if not two hundred times. Another song that i am obsessed with and can't stop playing/get out of my head is All My Friends by Snakehips featuring Chance The Rapper and Tinashe.

TV Shows: I have probably about a handful of shows that i have been loving this month, as it is winter we do watch more TV (that's my excuse anyway). First of all i started by finally watching The Originals and now i prefer that to The Vampire Diaries, just in case you didn't know The Originals is the spin off series to The Vampire Diaries all about the "Original" bloodline of vampires. I have the biggest crush on Elijah, he is just everything...but Klaus's sense of whit is hilarious. Next up another TV show and a new one called Shadowhunters, i became hooked with this show like 10 minutes into the first episode and now i need a new episode more than once a week. Of course i had to give Pretty Little Liars a mention as it is January and the show is back from it's hiatus, once again everything is going down in Rosewood even 5 years forward and it's as gripping as ever!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment