Wednesday 24 February 2016

EMPTIES IN FEBRUARY

Hello Everyone! Last month i finally shared with you all a long overdue empty products post, since i did say that i would try to do these if not every month then most month's. I have actually remembered to save all of the empty products that i have used up this month rather than throwing them away at first instinct...


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil -
I just had to kick things off with this beauty of a product. If you have seen this in any of my previous post's you will already know, what a life saver this has been for me. I am one of those people where if i get a pimple no matter what shape/size or form, it will stick around for as long as possible...until i started using this! I apply this every single night and just let it sink in, but it literally works getting rid of any blemishes or scars, it is also great for re hydrating the skin. The best thing about it that it's ridiculously affordable at under £5 and this has lasted me since around October time and i use it every single night. I now have one in stock at all times!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -
I only recently started using this again this year and i am going through them like crazy, because for some stupid reason i always pick up the "on the go" size instead of the big one. I just always think to myself the big one is so big it won't fit into my skincare drawer. I mentioned this in my favourite's post last month and said how it removes even the stubbornest of eye makeup.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Neon Lights & Oriental -
You know the drill standard usage of Dry Shampoo, so it shouldn't be a shock to discover that these are in my empties collection. I also know that i am not the only one out there that goes through a ton of these, as they are literally a hair refreshing life saver as it isn't good for your hair to wash it every single day and dry shampoo is great for a quick root pick me up until hair washing time.

LUSH Limited Edition Snow Fairy Shower Gel -
Are you all even shocked that there is in fact not one but two of these in this empties post? I am now crying in the corner as i am all out now until it re appears later in the year. Saying this i am currently using the Prince Charming shower cream and i am loving that also but not quite as much as i love me some Snow Fairy shower gel!

NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Éclair -
This is one of those lip products that practically lives in my handbag and get's put on if i want a little lip gloss touch up. It's the most gorgeous shade of pink and is super easy to apply even without a mirror, it's definitely a shade you can just throw on and go. I need to get on repurchasing one to replace this one, i might even pick up a few different shades. 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC15 -
I have spoken about this concealer so much in the past and present, it is one of my favourite if not my favourite concealer's and i always go back to it. If i could only ever use one high end and one drugstore concealer, this would be the one i would choose in a second for the high end choice. Last year i did a current favourite MAC product's post, who would like to see an updated one?

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair -
I think this concealer is everyone and their mum's/aunt's/sister's/cousin's favourite drugstore concealer and they are not wrong to think that. I always have to have one of these concealer's in stock as it is an amazing/brightening under-eye concealer with amazing coverage. This concealer and the Maybelline Anti Age Rewind Concealer are without a doubt my favourite affordable concealer's ever from the drugstore. 

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation in the shade Vanilla - 
I am still in shock with how in love with this foundation i am, i have barely put it down and i now have not one, not two but three in stock! I mentioned in my January favourite's that i love this foundation as much if not more than my NARS all day luminous weightless foundation if not more, which still comes as a shock to me ha ha.

Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - 
I really enjoyed this eye makeup remover but i put it to one side when i began using the Garnier Micellar Water, but when i ran out of that one night i thought i'll use the rest of this one up for now. It is genuinely a good eye makeup remover but i don't think i'd purchase it again because you can get a product what does the same job if not bet for a lot less money, as this is kinda pricey! 

 

1 comment:

  1. This post has reminded me how much I love/ miss/ need snow fairy back in my life!! such a lovely post, I need to check more of these products out <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete