Friday 19 February 2016

MY NEW 2016 SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hello Everyone and welcome to a post that i have been trying to get around to sharing with you for a few weeks now. Like i said in a previous post, i just wanted to really give everything i am using together a good test run before sharing with you. There is only a couple of products that have stuck around since i last shared a skincare routine, everything else is new to my routine this year...


Cleanse -
Let's kick things off with the products i like to use to remove my makeup.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -
I have already mentioned this product a fair few times this year already, as i have recently gone back to using it after the longest time. I start off by using this on some double faced cotton pads (two small ones for the eyes and two large oval ones for the face). This is just to get the surface layer of makeup off and all of my eye makeup before using my deep cleansing product.

NIP+FAB Deep Cleansing Fix -
This product is a multi-purpose product as you can use it either to remove your makeup/cleanse your face or you can apply it and use as a facial mask. Personally i just use it for cleansing purposes. So once i have used the micellar water i will work some of this product into my skin with my fingers and it literally melts the makeup away and all you do then is remove the product with warm water from your hands or using a muslin cloth. 

NIP+FAB Dragon's Blood Fix Cleansing Pads -
Once my face is completely makeup free, i like to take one of these cleansing pad's and they basically act as a pore cleanser as well as plumping the skin and re-hydrating it. 


Masks/Treatments -
The products i add in addition after using the cleansing products (only every other night)

NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask -
I am such a fan of face masks and i am always game for trying out different ones and then i tried this one out and thought where have you been all of my life? I actually said those exact words in my January favourite's post, when i first shared this product with you all. This contains actual bee venom which helps to plum and firm the skin as well as soothing the skin at the same time. When you apply this mask it goes on clear so it doesn't have that typical face mask look to it but it feels so cooling and soothing on the skin. Once you have removed it after 10 minutes you can feel your skin feeling a lot more firm and fresh looking. 

LUSH The Kiss Lip Scrub -
These lip scrubs by Lush have always been in my skincare routine, as i use them religiously so i won't go into too much detail. I like to apply a generous amount to my lips and leave it to simply soak into the lips and then apply some lip balm to finish it off.


Moisture -

NIP+FAB Dark Circle Fix -
I have used eye creams for so long and have never really noticed much difference to be honest other than having a hydrated under eye area. Then i began using this eye cream and the difference in the look of my under eye without concealing obviously is crazy, before i had really dark inner corners and slightly under the eyes and it has been reduced severely just by using this eye cream. I obviously know that it probably won't ever go away fully but this has been a big help! 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil -
I use this product at night only as an overnight moisturizer and just let it completely sink into the skin as it is an oil. This is another product i have spoken about so much already in the past and how life changing it has been for me, when it comes to getting rid of stubborn blemishes and scarring. I never use this in the morning as it does take a while to sink in but it leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing when you wake up. 

Garnier Moisture Nourish Moisturizer -
This is the moisturizer that i do use in the morning when i don't use the skin therapy oil and i really love the way this moisturizes the skin. I have had a few bad colds recently and this is quiet a thick product but it works perfectly for staying hydrated in these cold winter month's. Saying this i will more than likely switch it up for something a little lighter when the weather is warmer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment