Wednesday 23 March 2016

EMPTIES IN MARCH

Hello Everyone! We are just over a week away from a new month...already, so that means i have quite a collection of empty products piling up ready to share with you again. I must say i won't go into too much detail about some of the items, as they are literally things i go through like crazy each month and can't go without using a ton of...


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -
I mentioned in last month's empties that i keep buying the "on the go" size bottles like an idiot all because they fit in my skincare drawer better, that's the reason why i go through so many, it could look like i am just drinking it (i'm not though i promise ha ha). Saying that after these final two small bottles i finally just gave in and bought the big size. 

Dove Derma Spa Goodness Hand Cream -
I think i mentioned this a couple of times in previous post's, but this is my go-to most reliable hand cream i have ever tried. This is a product that i keep two of at all times, one on my vanity and the other in my handbag at all times. I not only use the hand cream from this range but the body lotion religiously also, it is just amazing and i don't know what i would do without it.

OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Miraculous Recovery -
Firstly how much of a mouthful is that to say? So much so i always just say "my conditioner" ha. I mentioned this product in my most recent haircare routine post and how it is a hair savior. It is an instant repairing treatment, so it repairs any damage with one use which can be caused from simply brushing your hair and using heat on it also. Check out my haircare routine post here:

Mark Hill Miracoilous Nourishing Hairspray - 
This is another product i had mentioned in that same post. I am not into the standard plain hairsprays as i find they are so sticky and not natural at all, i much prefer to reach for one with some hair benefits incorporated but also gets the job done. I really enjoyed using this one but then just recently when in an emergency, i picked a different brand up whilst i was doing a food shop and to my surprise i am completely obsessed with it. I will talk more about that in my March Favourite's post coming next week.

NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask -
This face mask is one of those products where i have not picked up another type since trying it, as it is just that amazing. I mentioned it in my recent updated skincare routine post, at how great it is as it contains bee venom which helps to plump/firm and sooth the skin all at the same time.
Check out my skincare routine post here:
http://katiebeautyshake.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/my-new-2016-skincare-routine.html

Garnier Moisture Nourish Moisturizer -
I have mentioned before how this moisturizer has been my go-to throughout the cold/winter months, as it is a super hydrating and thicker in consistency product. I have also said that i probably would switch to a different moisturizer when the weather gets warmer, although i have about three of these in stock from when Boots had an amazing deal on them.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair -
Surprise surprise another empties and yet another one of these concealers, this is one of my go-to drugstore concealers and i go through so many of them. I don't know anyone who hasn't tried this concealer, it is that much talked about product and rightly so. 

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo -
I was so excited to give this product a go when i spotted it on the shelves and being completely honest i was so disappointed. It just doesn't give your hair that same clean feeling or live up to the standards of my beloved Batiste. Saying that i wish it was a really good product because it smells so good/fresh, it's just the formula that lets it down.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Oriental -
I am literally not going to go into this as you know the drill, it wouldn't be an empties post without at least one or two of these. I always have to have some of these in stock and this is my favourite fragrance of the moment.

Check out February's Empties post here:
http://katiebeautyshake.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/empties-in-february.html

 


No comments:

Post a Comment