Wednesday 4 May 2016

LUSH HAUL

Hello Everyone! So at the weekend it was a bank holiday in the UK and on Monday i had a day full of shopping and also finally seeing Jungle Book at the cinema (which fyi if you haven't seen it already you need to). I headed into Lush as i was completely out of my bath bomb/melt stash (which is never a good thing), so i had to re-stock and naturally i thought why not share with you a few of the things i picked up...


Blackberry Bath Bomb (£3.35 each) -
I'm not sure if this is one of the newer products to Lush but it is definitely one i haven't tried before, as soon as i smelt it in store i just had to have it. It claims to be great for calming anxiety and getting rid of any tension in the body, as the frankincense oil helps to slow down your breathing.

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb (£3.50 each) -
I have mentioned this bath bomb so many times before, as it is in fact my favourite product of all time from Lush (except for snow fairy obviously). So whenever i run out i have to re-stock it, this is another product great for calming down anxiety and putting you in such a relaxed mood.

The Comforter Bubble Bar (£4.95 each) -
The Comforter is such a crowd pleaser and so is the shower gel (for me anyway). If you have never tried anything from Lush before then this is a product i highly recommend starting off with, especially if you love anything fruity/berry scented. This product is also quite large compared to other bubble bars, so you can get a lot of uses out of it and definitely your moneys worth. 

Honey Bee Bath Bomb (£3.50 each) -
When i first saw this bath bomb i thought it was a tennis ball but nope it is definitely a bath bomb, which smells so good! This is one that claims to soothe and cleanse the skin at the same time, as it contains both aloe vera and clay. I am super intrigued to give this one a try as i have never used it before, so i will definitely report back on.

Ikkle Baby Bot Bath Bomb (£1.95 each) - 
Both myself and my sister picked some of these up for my nieces and nephew, as they love these cute ikkle baby bot bath bomb and they are perfect for children's bath time. This contains lavender which is great for calming them ready for bedtime and helps aid with any irritation to the skin.


Salted Coconut Hand Scrub (£7.95 130g) -
I just had to mention this product a little more in-depth as i fell in love at first try. If you are anything like me and suffer from getting quite dry hands and sometimes hand creams don't quite do the job fully, then this is a product for you. You can use this two different ways, either apply to wet hands and scrub all over or on dry hands for a more intense cleanse/exfoliation. It will literally leave your hands super soft all day long and even after washing my hands multiple times, they were still soft. The thing that initially sucked me in was the scent, if you didn't know already i am a sucker for anything with a coconut fragrance and this in particular smells amazing. I know it might seem like this is a fairly expensive product but trust me when i say a little bit goes a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment