Monday 2 May 2016

MANI MONDAY: COCONUT INFUSION NAILS

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday! Today i am back with another "mani monday" post, as i simply couldn't have these nail polishes and not post about them. Barry M have once again truly and deeply impressed me with another range of not only shades but formula, a very summery vibe collection...


So this is my chosen nail polish for this weeks mani, it is the most gorgeous shade of pink i have seen in the longest time and to be honest until now i don't think i have a shade of pink quite like this in my collection (except for cool cascade by Essie is sort of similar). This particular shade is from the Barry M Coconut Infusion range and it is in the shade Surfboard (please tell whenever you hear that you sing drunk in love by Beyoncé? because well i do ha ha). This is from the newest range by Barry M and the formula is infused with coconut water and coconut oil which whilst giving you the most gorgeous pop of colour, it is also nourishing and hydrating your nails at the same time. I picked up two shades to try which is this one and another in the shade Laguna, which i shared on my instagram last week (find me here on instagram: @iamkatiee_).

On my nails:
Essie Apricot Care Cuticle Oil
Barry M Iron Mani Ultimate Nail Hardener 
Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in the shade Surfboard
NO7 Stay Perfect Top Coat

I definitely think these have overtaken my love for the speedy quick dry range and i need to get my hands on more shades super soon, as they are all gorgeous!



1 comment:

  1. oh wow! I have heard nothing but god things about these- I need to try them asap! the shade is so gorgeous too x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete