Wednesday 6 July 2016

DRUGSTORE WEEK: BOOTS & SUPERDRUG HAUL

Hello Everyone and welcome to another instalment in this "drugstore week" series! So yesterday i was out shopping and i decided to just see what was good and if anything caught my eye, turns out quite a few things did and some damage was done ha ha! There was some really good deals going off in both Superdrug and Boots, a lot of 3for2 and also buy one get one half prices deals too. I am so excited to play around with everything...


Essie Gel Couture Nail Colours and Gel Top Coat  
£9.99 (buy one, get one 1/2 price) Boots -
I have been itching to try out these new gel shades from Essie for a while now, as i love the normal Essie polishes anyway so i picked up a few shades as well as the gel top coat. In the gel polish itself i got the shades 230 signature smile, 70 take me to thread and 80 twill seeker.

NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in the shade Golden Peach £5.00 Boots -
I have another prismatic eyeshadow by NYX in the shade Girl Talk which i use all the time for my inner corner shade but whilst i swatched some other shades in-store, this one really caught my eye and as the name suggests it is the most gorgeous golden peach shade.


NYX Strobe Of Genius Illuminating Palette £15.00 Boots -
Also by NYX i finally decided to just pick up this illuminating palette, as i have had my eye on it for quite some time now ever since i saw something use it on a tutorial. Even though i know i already have way too many highlighters, i just knew i would regret it if i never tried it out for myself as they swatched beautifully in-store and are super pigmented.


Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer in the shade Light £7.99
Maybelline Master Contour V in the shade Medium £6.99
 Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes in the shade Creamy Beige £4.99 
(3 for 2 on Maybelline) Boots -
I picked up one of these concealers just for back up as it is probably the best concealer ever, such a holy grail product for me. I have been super intrigued by this master contour product and have seen so many people loving it/testing it out also, so i can't wait to give that a try. Then finally i picked up this color tattoo shade, as the creamy mattes version are my favourites and i was yet to pick up this shade to add to my collection.


Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream 
£4.99 (buy one, get one 1/2 price) Boots -
Finally from Boots i picked up two of the matte me lip creams, as i love the shade petal yet i never tried any other shades out. I went with the shades birthday suit and shabby chic. They are both such me shades and i know i will get so much wear out of them, as the formula is amazing.


Makeup Revolution Sculpt & Contour Kit in the shade Light/Medium £3.50
 Freedom Brow Pomade in the shade Dark Brown £5.00
Freedom Pro Highlight £3.50
(3 for 2 across all makeup) Superdrug -
Firstly i finally leaped for joy when i saw they had the shade Dark Brown in stock of the Freedom Brow Pomade, as i have wanted to put it to the test for the longest time as apparently it is a good dupe for the ABH pomade which is my holy grail brow product. I will report back on that! Next from Freedom i picked up this Pro Highlight as when i swatched it i was presently surprised at how pigmented it was for only £3.50. Finally i got this sculpt and contour kit from Makeup Revolution, as i am super into their face products/bronzers mainly just recently. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment