Wednesday 1 February 2017

GO-TO EVERYDAY FACE MAKEUP TOOLS

Hello everyone! So every month i always share with you my everyday makeup products for that particular month (catch my latest one here: everyday makeup in january: face focused), but i rarely mention the tools that i love/reach for every single day to apply these particular face products. With that in mind i thought it was about time i did share what brushes i do use and what i use each particular brush for.


Starting with probably my favourite tool of them all, the beautyblender. I always use mine damp to apply my foundation and also my concealer, this way you get a flawless finish. I also like the real techniques miracle complexion sponge, which is a lot more affordable and i switch between the two.

I always like use two different brushes when it comes to setting my face makeup, starting with this setting brush from real techniques to set my under-eye area/the highlighted areas of my face, as it is a lot smaller and easier to get right under the eye/small points of the face to prevent creasing.

The next brush i always use for setting my face makeup (mainly foundation), is this multi-task brush which is also from real techniques. I always used to use their powder brush but now i use loose powder, i just feel like this brush picks up and blends out the powder a lot better.

I had first shared this brush set in a zoeva rose golden brush set dupe post i did last year and i actually love using this particular brush from the set to bronze up my face, it just picks up product evenly and feels super soft to touch. I don't tend to "contour" my face on a everyday basis, so by bronzing up the skin you are still adding some colour/dimension back to the face. 

I have quite a few blush brushes in my collection but i would say i reach for this particular type the most, i just feel like you get the most even yet precise application that way. If i am being completely honest as well, i am such a sucker for these brushes mainly because they are the most beautiful shade of pink.

Over the years i have tried my fair share of contour brushes and have been disappointed with a lot, that being said i really like using this particular one even though it isn't the most affordable brush. I don't tend to contour my face everyday as i mentioned above, but i always like to contour my nose just a little bit, for some definition.

Besides my beautyblender, a fan brush is probably my favourite brush out of them all as we all know how much of a highlighter addict i am. I have been using this one from MUA recently over my real techniques one and i am completely obsessed, it just applies any highlighter super flawlessly and picks up the product evenly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment