Wednesday 31 May 2017

MID-2017 MOST READ POSTS

Hello everyone! So now that we are saying hello to June/half way through the year, i thought i would do something different and put together a selection of my most read posts from the year so far. I did something a little similar last year in the middle of the year, but in the form of a mid 2016 favourites post. I just thought doing this would be a great way of sharing some posts with those who didn't catch them the first time round.


my go-to nude polishes (friday 13th january)
So first up back in January i shared my go-to nude nail polishes, which if you have read my posts for a while you will already know i am not only obsessed with nude lip products but also nude nail polishes are also a favourite of mine. Even now six months later all of these polishes are still on my list of go-to shades, including the barry m gelly nail paint in the shade peanut butter.


This particular post was a two part post and the first part at the time was my current beauty wishlist: the makeup edition. This is the particular post where i mentioned how i had become more interested in skincare on the same level as i was makeup, so with that being said there was quite a few products i wanted to give a go. Since this post i have tried out a few on the wishlist, such as the nuxe multi-usage dry oil, the bareMinerals eternalixir oil serum and the manuka doctor gold dust serum.  


So during the month of march and april, i did a series of posts all about some of my "three go-to" products, which included my three go-to travel friendly highlight palettesmy three go-to nude lip linersmy three go-to blushes and my three go-to concealers. All of these posts proved to be really popular, which makes me so happy and knowing it was worth all of the hard work and effort. Also from the month of march and another most read post, all about pick n mix beauty from the feel unique sample service.


favourite candles: spring edition (monday 10th april)
So towards the back end of last year and this year, i have been trying to share a lot more lifestyle style of posts rather than just beauty. Quite a few of the lifestyle posts i have blogged about have also proved to be popular but this particular post all about my favourite spring time candles, is definitely in the lead. I am a complete candle addict, so i am glad there is others out there that share my same addiction. I am also thinking of doing a summer edition of the post very soon, so stay tuned for that. 


Finally we have a post that has only been live for a week and it seemed to become popular really quickly, which really took me by surprise. Transitional shadow shades are something that i always like to read up on/watch videos on, so maybe other beauty addicts do too? I just feel like they are super handy for simple makeup looks, or to help blend/tie everything together a lot easier. You can also check out my original go-to crease/transition shadows post by clicking the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment