Wednesday 21 June 2017

PINTEREST RECIPES I WANT TO TRY

Hello everyone! When it comes down to looking for good food inspiration, what better place to go than Pinterest am i right? There are thousands of great recipes from easy lunch ideas, to healthy recipes and my personal favourite ironically the opposite of healthy, the dessert recipes that i drool over as i scroll through my app. For today's post i thought i would share with you some of the recipes i have discovered on Pinterest and want to try/make myself. Also it came to my attention that i haven't shared a "what i ate in a day" type post for the longest time, so i am thinking one might make an appearance in a post sometime soon.


I love porridge or oatmeal whatever you prefer to call it and i have seen a few different recipes for baked porridge and to me it sounds amazing, so add blueberry and coconut into the mix and i am sold with this particular recipes (except i will probably skip adding the banana).

How could i not want to give this particular recipe a try, as it has two of my favourite things in the dish prawns (shrimp) and pasta, the two just go hand in hand for me. I actually have a pasta/linguine recipe post on my blog, which you can catch here and trust me it is yummy!

I love fish but i don't think i have actually ever had it in curry before, which is odd as i love both things separately. This seems like it could be one of those really yummy yet healthy and quick dinner recipes, as it only has four steps involved (that ticks all of the boxes for me).

We actually already gave this one a try out but we didn't have the smaller ramekins like the recipe suggests and we also added a couple of different ingredients to it, but i will definitely have to get some and give this recipe a go the exact way it is meant to me served.   


I love love love anything sweet potato, especially baked sweet potato and i always make this particular Jamie Oliver one with cheese, chilli and garlic that i am obsessed with. That being said it is always good to try some new toppings and this lentil stuffed sweet potato, sounds amazing!

I couldn't not included at least one naughty dessert even though i am trying to not look, but this peanut butter snickers cookies recipe looks and sounds too good not to try out. Yet again another two things i love peanut butter and cookies, so why not mix the two together and be extra naughty, i mean if you are doing it you might as well go all out right?

Another coconut curry recipe but this time in the form of a soup, with one of my favourite things butternut squash in fact i think it is my favourite flavour soup. So add coconut and some spice into the mix and i am completely sold, this one also looks super simple/quick to make.

Finally besides pasta dishes, fajitas are one of my favourite dinners and whilst i was browsing one day for different fajita recipes i came across this one. I think is is such a cool/different way to have fajitas, as you could cut them up, serve with wraps or leave whole and serve with some roasted sweet potatoes like the recipe. I will definitely be trying this one out sooner, rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment