Monday 17 July 2017

MY HANDBAG ESSENTIALS

Hello everyone! One of my favourite types of videos to watch and posts to read, hands down has to be the "what's in my bag" type i just can't get enough and i have done my fair share of them on my blog through-out the years also. Seeing as it has been a while since my last what's in my... post, i thought why not do an updated version but with a little twist. That twist being just focusing on the essentials, those i can't cope without them being in my bag items (excluding the obvious phone, money and keys ha).


apple earPods aka headphones
One thing i can't cope without is headphones, in fact i am wearing them right now as i type this post out ha ha. So if i am on the go (not whilst i am driving) but on the tram or the train, i have to have my headphones so i can listen to music and of course watch the odd Instagram and Snapchat story.

I spotted this a while back on Birchbox i believe and thought how much it looked like the old school Bath & Body Works hand gel, but then whilst i was browsing in Topshop one day i discovered they sold it when at the tills paying and i picked one up. This has got to be one of the best ones i have every tried, as it not only kills the germs but it also moisturises your hands unlike some sanitizers that dry out your hands. So far i have tried the lollypop one and the flower powder one, but i have to say flower power is my favourite out of the two.

Sticking with the hand theme, the next item i can't deal without having in my bag is a hand cream because my hands do get dry quite quickly and i know that is down to me being an over hand washer. This mini Caudalie hand cream is perfect to keep in your bag, as it doesn't take up any room at all and a little goes a long way. I picked these mini ones up a couple of times, as part of my Feel Unique Pick 'n' Mix Beauty sample service.

Not the most exciting item but still an essential that is probably in most peoples bags, as much as your keys or wallet would be and that is chewing gum. Carrying gum comes in handy for so many reasons, especially if you have eaten something garlic-y at a restaurant ha! I usually carry around the pots of gum around but last time i went to get one, they didn't have any one the Extra Ice ones in pot version so i just picked up a single packet.


This particular scent was in my previous what's in my handbag post and i had mentioned how handy these are to just throw in your bag, they don't take any room up and you don't have to worry about the bottle smashing. So i always just pick up one of these from primark once i am running low, as they are so in-expensive but it also smells insane for a cheaper scent and that is hard to come by.

Finally moving on-to the good stuff and i try so hard to keep my handbag lip products to a minimum these days, unlike before when more than half of my bag would be lipsticks. Seeing as this lip liner is one of my favourites of all time, i had to go and do a repeat performance like i used to do with Créme D' Nude lipstick and have one in my collection and one in my handbag. This lip liner is super creamy, easy to apply, long-wearing and literally the most perfect nude that goes with every nude. 

For my birthday i got a MAC voucher so i picked up a few new nude lipsticks that i had my eye on and wanted to add to the collection, this shade called Peachstock being one of them. I didn't expect to fall in love with this colour as much as i have, i now love it more than Honeylove and Créme D' Nude. Peachstock is just the most perfect peachy, light beige toned lipstick that you can just pop on quick and easy.

Finally the last lip product that i always have to take out with me in my handbag and currently along side Peachstock, is one of my favourite go-to nude lip colours. The shade Naked by ABH is honestly my perfect nude in a tube, which i mentioned when i did a finally trying ABH liquid lipsticks post last month and i haven't been able to put it down since.

No comments:

Post a Comment