Friday 8 September 2017

WHAT I ATE IN A DAY

Hello everyone! Something i didn't even realise until i was prompted the other day, is how we are in September and i am still yet to do a "what i ate in a day" post this year. This is a type of post that i love to personally watch/read about myself, because lets face it who doesn't love food? and who doesn't love snooping at what other people are eating? With that in mind for today's post i thought i would share with you everything that i ate in a specific day, from breakfast, lunch and dinner.


A lot of the time now my breakfast is usually an on-the-go type of breakfast, as i would sooner have something a little later rather than straight away when i wake up, doing this fills me up until lunch rather than wanting something in-between. So for breakfast i had one of my favourite types of yogurt by SKYR and this was a blueberry and elderberry flavour, i love these yogurts as they are quite thick in consistency. I also had one of these Graze cocoa vanilla protein bites, which was my first time having this particular one and they are so yummy much like most of the Graze products. One of my favourite parts of breakfast is a smoothie or juice and i usually opt for a green juice, but they didn't have any this particular day so i had to go with a different one.


For lunch this particular day i ate out at Loch Fyne, which is a seafood restaurant. Seeing as i went there i just had to get my favourite thing to get whenever i go and i believe i have shared that in a previous post at some point. So as you can probably tell i opted for one of my favourite dishes to have and that is king prawn spaghetti, with roasted chilli oil, lemon and garlic. You could also choose a side to go with dish, so i decided to be naughty and double up on the carbs with some french fries ha (which i did share). I also had a desert which i completely failed on and forgot to take a picture for it, but i had créme brulée.


Seeing as i ate out at lunch time and had both a main and a desert, i didn't want too too much to eat in the evening time. So i decided to just have something that i have been loving having for lunch a lot recently and that is a veggie burger, these particular ones have a bunch of different veggies in from red pepper, peas, carrot to sweet potato, onion, beans and some spices.

I hope you enjoyed my first "what i ate" post in a long time and i hope to do more soon...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment