Wednesday 27 December 2017

WHAT MAKEUP I WORE ON CHRISTMAS DAY

Hello everyone, i hope you all had a lovely Christmas! For today's post i thought i would do a little spin on a "face of the day" or an everyday monthly makeup post and share with you all the makeup that i wore on Christmas day. I don't know about you but i love to make an effort on Christmas day and i always tend to go with something sparkly/glowing yet still simple-ish. Don't forget you can click on the product name/shade to shop.


I have been loving using this along side an MUA luxe strobe cream as a primer.

Ever since picking this up again on Black Friday, i haven't been able to put it down.

This is one of my all time favourite concealers and it never fails me, great coverage.

Probably my favourite powder of the year, i just love how flawless it is.

Another product that never lets me down and is always a go to of mine.

Pigments are so quick yet they look like you have put a ton of effort in, this one from last years holiday collection is my favourite and looks stunning with a bit of bronzer through the crease too.


Seeing as it was Christmas day i decided to opt with some lashes too, just for some extra drama and these red cherry lashes are simply beautiful and super in expensive.

I always opt for brown/bronze eyeliner pencils over black now, i like how it is subtle.

I love how natural looking these liquid highlighters look but they also make a great base.

Seeing as it is Christmas, i couldn't of not gone in with my limited edition highlight.

This is my favourite bronzer of all day and i use it every single day anyway, obsessed.

I go in and out of phases with using blush but this is a recent favourite that i picked up during Black Friday, which goes with every single makeup look you do.

This is one of my current favourite lip liners, as it is super creamy/hydrating.

Choosing a lipstick was the hardest part but i decided to go with this one, as it went perfectly with the lip liner/look and it also lasts for such a long time, perfect for eating/drinking.

Stay tuned for Friday's blog post, talking all things 2017!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment