Monday 1 January 2018

2017 BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Hello everyone! This past year i have tried so many different products, some i have loved and some i have not loved so much, with that in mind and now that we are into a new year i thought it would be the perfect time to share a selection of my favourite beauty products from the whole of 2017.


I have used this lip liner so much ever since i first picked it up earlier in the year, so much so it is pretty much a tiny stump now ha ha. It is one of those nude lip liners that will go with pretty much any other nude that you pair it with. I also love this pro longwear formula even more than the original formula, as it is so much more creamy in texture and obviously lasts longer on the lips.

Just like the lip liner this is pretty much my most used lip gloss for the same reason as the lip liner, as it is one of those toppers that goes with any nude. These gen nude lip glosses from bareMinerals come in such a wide range of different nudes but this one by far is my favourite, as it is the most perfect pink/beige nude with golden shimmer through-out it.


When it comes down to eyeshadows and palettes i always opt for the warm neutral brown-ish shades, which won't come as a shock (just like a nude lip it is my thing/go-to) and out of all the eyeshadows and palettes i have bought and used this year, this palette by far is my favourite. I use two particular shades on a daily basis (deserted and outdoorsy), i even did a full first impression and review post all about this palette which you can catch up on here if you haven't done so already.

This particular product from NUXE has been one of those that i have wanted to try for the longest time, but never got around to and then a few months a go i finally did. Ever since then i have never looked back, in fact it has ended up being my favourite skincare product from the whole year. This particular oil is another product that i have a full first impressions/review post on, which you can catch up on here.


I have mentioned these little travel friendly blush palettes by Zoeva on so many occasions, as they are some of my favourite palettes and this particular one is my new favourite from 2017. The bronzer/contour shade is the perfect tone as it is not too cool or too warm, the blush is a subtle light pink shade but the show stopper of the palette is the fine-milled golden shimmery highlighter and is one i reach for on a regular basis.

Sticking with the something i reach for on a regular basis, in fact i think i have used this bronzer every day since i finally got my hands on one. I had wanted the medium shade for so long and it was always out of stock, but it was well worth the wait and doesn't disappoint. The bronzer applies flawlessly and lasts all day long. 


2017 for me was the year that i really got into trying/using liquid highlighters, as before then i was too scared (along side liquid or cream bronzers). That being said ever since getting over that initial fear, i became obsessed and out of all of the ones i have tried this one from barryM has to be my favourite and you can find out why in my full review/first impression post here.

Happy New Year Everyone!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment