Monday 2 April 2018

APRIL MUST-BUYS | CLOTHING, HOMEWARE + BEAUTY

Hello everyone and Happy April! Friday's post was me talking all things beauty and lifestyle favourites from the month of March, which you can catch up on here if you haven't done so already. So now that we are into a new month, i thought i would carry on the new tradition and share with you some of my "must-buy" items for April. This month it is a mixture of items that i have already picked up at the end of March for April, as well as a couple of things that i have my eye on and plan to pick up soon...


First up is a new release from MAC last week, which i had heart eye emoji faces for from the second that i saw it and i plan to pick one up at the weekend hopefully. I am such a highlighter junkie and some of my favourites are from MAC, so i already know i am going to love this one. It is available in two different shades, get it glowin' (which is the one i want) and flash + awe. 

2. primark beauty nudes collection | from £1.50 |
So far this year i have tried and loved quite a few different products from the beauty range at Primark, they have seriously stepped their game up including launching a cool new range called "nudes". Next time i am near a Primark i am 100% going to nip in and hopefully pick up a few bits to try, i especially have my eye on the contour sticks, lipstick and lip glosses. 

I have been looking for a larger bag for some time now in like a nude/blush colour and this one from H&M is perfect, especially for what i need it for. This size is perfect for if you are needing to carry a lot of things or when travelling. I can't believe how much of a bargain this bag is for the quality, you seriously wouldn't think it retails under £20 and it is also available in black, grey-beige and yellow but obviously i was looking for this colour.

Last week i placed a cheeky little order on missguided for a few things that i had my eye on, including this polka dot shirt/blouse from the mennace collaboration. What i really like about this shirt is that it could be worn either dressed up or down, with either black jeans, leather trousers or even a leather/suede skirt and £15 is a complete bargain. I'm also glad that i ordered a smaller size, as it is quite oversized. 

Another thing that i have an obsession with other than collecting highlighters, is collecting candles and this one from Dunelm is something like what i have been looking at getting my hands on for the longest time and nothing has ever been quite right for not an insane amount of money. I saw this one one someones Instagram post, so i am going to have to nip into my local Dunelm sometime this week and see if they have it. 

Fix+ has always been a favourite of my from MAC, so just like the highlighter palette once i saw this launch from the same "hyper glow collection" i knew i needed it. This is also available in two different finishes, goldlite (shock horror this is the one i want ha ha) and also pinklite. I love how this range caters to both those who love/suit gold tones more and then those who suit/love pink tones. This is definitely me and my sister, as i have my eye one the gold ones and she has her eye on the pink ones!

Something that i recently picked some more up of is bra's and bralettes from Primark, as they do some of my favourites and there is no way you would think looking at them that they are £4-£5. Bra's can be super expensive and not wash nice/last for long but these ones actually do. I have a couple of the black bralette sets shown in the picture above and they are so comfy, as well as looking a little nicer than your standard bra would. Wearing a bralette also looks a little nicer under a shirt/blouse, especially if it has lace detailing. 

Finally another favourite item from my recent missguided order is this oversized striped t-shirt, which i picked up to wear casually with either some leggings or blue jeans. The model is wearing the t-shirt with a white denim skirt, which makes me think how nice it would look once the weather has hopefully warmed up/dried up with some white ripped jeans. This is also another item that i am glad i sized down on, taking the already oversized into consideration.

Catch up on a similar post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment