Monday 9 April 2018

MUSIC AT THE MOMENT | MY MOST PLAYED ALBUMS

Hello everyone! For today's post i am back with a "music at the moment" post but with a twist, the twist being i thought i would share with you some of my favourite/most played albums rather than playlists/singles. I have so many favourite albums that i listen to over and over again, these albums are the ones that are so easy to listen to and by that i mean i love every single song on the album unlike some...


1. my dear melancholy, ep - the weeknd
(favourite songs: try me, call out my name, wasted times)

2. the space between - majid jordan
(favourite songs: what you do to me, OG heartthrob, my imagination, one i want)

3. sept 5th - dvsn
(favourite songs: with me, hallucinations, do it well, too deep)

4. tremaine - trey songz
(favourite songs: the sheets...still, come over, games we play, she lovin it)

5.  beach house 3 - ty dolla $ign
(favourite songs: love u better, droptop in the rain, all the time)

6. x (deluxe edition) - chris brown
(favourite songs: songs on 12 play, drown in it, drunk texting, came to do)

7. heartbreak on a full moon - chris brown
(favourite songs: juicy booty, only 4 me, privacy, to my bed, no exit)

8. true to self - bryson tiller
(favourite songs: somethin tells me, teach me a lesson, we both know)

9. memories don't die - tory lanez
(favourite songs: B.I.D, hypnotised, real thing, dance for me)

10. H.E.R volume 2 - H.E.R
(favourite songs: every kind of way, lights on, say it again) 

11. eazy call - eric bellinger
(favourite songs: not a love song, dirty dancin', by now, y.a.k)

12. cuffing season - eric bellinger
(favourite songs: cuffing season, overrated, turn down for you, focused on you)

13. wildheart - miguel
(favourite songs: coffee, simple things, flesh, waves)

14. late nights: the album - jeremih
(favourite songs: impatient, woosah, don't tell em, oui, planez)

15. morning after - dvsn
(favourite songs: think about me, don't choose, nuh time/tek time, claim)

Catch up on my previous post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment