Wednesday 2 May 2018

MAY MUST-BUYS | CLOTHING, HOMEWARE + ACCESSORIES

Hello everyone and Happy May! Firstly if you didn't catch my april favourites: beauty edition post,
then you can catch up on that here and second of all i still can't seem to get my head around the fact we are already five months into this year already! Keeping the new month in mind i thought for today's post i would share with you some of my must-buy items for May, as i have actually been splashing the cash quite a bit because there has been a ton of great spring/summer pieces at the moment...


So i picked up a few things from Boohoo last week that i am loving, two items especially and everything else was just basics. First up was this cold shoulder almost bardot style top, i really love the whole crochet vibe for summer and i think this will go with a ton of different things. When i ordered it i wasn't sure if it was going to be see-through or not but it isn't, i also got some money off my order as there was a 20% off everything discount.

I know i already picked up a new denim jacket last month, which i will get to but i also decided to pick up this black one i saw on Boohoo, as i thought it would be something a little more casual than always opting for a leather jacket when i want to wear something black. This jacket was a bargain at just £20 with the 20% discount, saving me £5 and i also got this in the 5ft 3 and under fit.

If you read my recent topshop lust list post then you will probably know that i featured this bag in that post and of course i had to place an order to get the bag. I recently took it for a spin on a shopping day and it comes in handy, as it is super lightweight to carry either on your arm or shoulder and you can fit a ton inside of it. 

This purchase was one of those where you didn't need to put them in your basket but somehow it just happened, stuff like that happens. If you love the whole flash lens vibe when it comes to sunnies, then ASOS is your place to pick up an in-expensive pair. I love a good tortoise print, as i feel like it is the print that always suits me because of my dark brown hair. 

In my Topshop lust list post i originally shared this pair of slider sandals in the nude shade, that being said when i went in-store i decided to go with the black pair instead as i just liked the way they looked more. They are super comfy to wear, so i have a feeling i am going to be getting a lot of wear out of them this spring/summer.

6. h&m home glass dispenser | toothbrush mug | from £6.99 |
I am loving the whole coloured glass style in homeware at the moment, especially in this pink colour and paired with gold hardware. My sister actually picked a couple of the toothbrush holders up to use as makeup brush holders and they look so nice, as well as being able to fit so many different sized brushes in them.

If you want a candle that screams tropical summer vibes but still has a cosy vibe to it at the same time, then you need to give this candle a smell. I have honestly not smelt a candle so good in a long time and i love a lot of candle scents. This candle isn't straight up coconut scented, you also get notes of fresh water and warm vanilla.

Finally this is the denim jacket that i was talking about before and the one i mentioned in my things i'm loving on asos right now post. I love how this denim jacket is cropped, which is what i was looking for and i got just that. I also love how it is super lightweight and not too heavy, unlike some denim jackets. 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment