Tuesday 30 September 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Hey guys, i hope you have all had a great weekend whatever you got up to and i also want to apologize for the lack of posts last week. Yet again we are at the end of another month and it's officially autumn time, so here are my favourites for the month of September...


1. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
As the colder months come along and also if i am wanting to wear darker colours on my lips, i always start to apply this as it is amazing and makes your lips super soft. These particular scrubs come in different flavours and they all smell/taste so good (i'm not going to lie i have eaten some in the past as it is edible it's basically sugar).  

2. Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in the shade Pinkberry.
I had mentioned this lipstick in a recent FOTD post as i was giving some new products a try. I am in love with this lipstick as the formula is so moisturizing and long wearing, it has become my new favourite everyday lipstick. 

3. Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream.
I have been trying out this new eye cream through out all of this month as it is always good to prevent them wrinkles from appearing and keep your under eye area moisturized also. I have a problem as my under eye area can sometimes get really dry especially if my eyes have been overly watering as they often do and it has kept the area super moisturized. It is a pretty pricey eye cream but i definitely think it is worth the money!

4. L'Oreal SuperLiner So Couture in the shade Black.
This is probably my favourite item out of all of my favourites this month. If you really struggle applying winged eye liner then you need this in your life, it makes creating a winged look super easy and also it is less time consuming as you can be super precised with where you are placing it. I am a huge fan of the L'Oreal SuperLiner Ultra Precision but this has without as doubt replaced it, so good!

5. MAC Amplified Lipstick in the shade Up The Amp.
This lipstick is the latest edition to my MAC lipstick collection and is probably one of those beauty lover "cult favourites" for a purple coloured lip look. Some of my other MAC lipsticks can tend to feel dry on my lips but this keeps them feeling moisturized and the colour is such a me shade, definitely a autumn must for me.

Random Favourites:

TV Show: I haven't really been watching many tv shows this month as everything has finished or waiting for the new seasons to start so i have been watching a lot of YouTube videos (more than usual anyway haha).

Music: I have had Sam Smith's album since it was released and i have played it so many times but this month i have been playing it none stop. This guy has such a gifted voice he makes you feel all the different feels, if you haven't listened to his music before i highly recommend you do!

Person: I just wanted to mention as i had spoken about it in a previous blog post that i was going to be an auntie for the third time which is super exciting as that i am now. My sister gave birth to a beautiful/tiny/perfect/precious little boy called Lucas on the 9th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment