Saturday 29 November 2014

ONE YEAR BLOGGERVERSARY

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to! So on this day one year ago, i finally plucked up the courage to start my very own blog and looking back now i often think to myself what was i even scared of. I just wanted to personally thank every single one of you that takes the time out of your day to read and enjoy my posts, i am forever grateful. I honestly think the whole beauty community is such a great place to be, we can all share our own opinions and love for all things beauty and fashion related. I also want to say a huge thank you to all of my family and friends who inspire me to be who i am and i love every single one of you! 

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Katie

(p.s see you on december 1st for the first day of blogmas yay!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment