Thursday 27 November 2014

NOVEMBER BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Hey guys, i hope you are all having a great day whatever you are up to! I literally can't believe we are at the end of another month yet again and it will be December in a couple of days. I have mentioned i a post that i will be doing "Blogmas" again this year and for those who might not know what that is, it is basically where you blog everyday up until Christmas. I have so many different types of posts planned from baking to craft/gift ideas and also some beauty things obviously thrown in there too. So back to today's post here it is my favourites for the month of November...


1. MAC Keepsakes Eyeshadow palette (Smoky eyes).
First things first i had to start off with the newest thing that i have been obsessed with since i purchased it during this month. The MAC holiday collection this year is so nice, from all the cute packaging and the detail that has gone into it. I have pretty much been using this palette everyday since i got it and you can create a wide range of different looks with it from an everyday natural look to a smoky/sexy eye look for an evening or special occasion.

2. Dashing Santa Lush Bath Bomb.
My last post was a Lush haul where i shown you all the Christmas items i bought and this has got to be my favourite one out of them haul as i am on my second one. The scent is what sells it for me which is hard to describe, on the website the description says orange but i don't particularly smell that myself. All i can say is if you go into a Lush store smell this!

3. NARS Highlighting Powder in Albatross.
This is a product that i had actually forgotten about for a little while as i tend to use my MAC Soft and Gentle highlight on a day to day basis, but whilst looking through my collection i realized that i hadn't used it in a while and now i have i keep thinking why did i stop? It gives you the most amazing golden glow when the light hits the highest points of your cheeks and a little goes a long way.

4. NYX Blush in Angel.
Yet again another product i had forgotten about but i wanted to switch my everyday blush up for pink to peach and this is the perfect peach shade for me. NYX blushes are super affordable yet they have that high end finish for me as they are so pigmented and sits so naturally on the skin.

5. Milani Color Statement Lipsticks in Sangria and Nude Créme.
I did a whole blog post dedicated to these particular lipsticks during this month as i am OBSESSED with them and have pretty much been swapping between them everyday. Sangria is that perfect berry winter shade if you want to go for a bolder lip look and Nude Créme is the most perfect pinky nude.
You can check my review on these lipsticks here:

What has your favourite items been this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment