Monday 3 November 2014

THE "ME TIME" TAG


Hey guys, i hope you all had a great weekend whatever you got up to! So the other day whilst catching up on my YouTube subscriptions, i noticed that the beautiful Essie Button and Amelia Liana had created yet another great tag the "me time" tag and thought i would give it a go...

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I am obsessed with what it seems to be all comic book related tv shows right now like Gotham, Arrow and also Flash.

What do you wear during me-time? 
Something super comfy either a cosy jumper with leggings or pyjamas and obviously #nobra!

What are your me-time beauty products?
Obviously my trusty No7 Sauna face mask, i am yet to find a face mask that i love as much as this one.

Current favourite nail polish? 
I have recently started having my nails done professionally again with calgel on them. At the moment i have OPI Lady in Black on them with a glitter finish over the top and i am obsessed!

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 
It's all about a good hot chocolate and some sweet cinema popcorn for me!

Current favourite candle?
I am currently burning Yankee Candle's Merry Marshmallow (a little early i know but it was the only one i had left in my stash until i go shopping for more).

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
No particularly unless i go out shopping by myself but that's about it, i wouldn't ever fancy going for a walk in the woods by myself #scaredypants. 

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
No i don't think i would because in the past when i have wanted to go see something at the cinema and no one else wanted to, i just waited until it was released on dvd haha.

Favourite online shop? 
This is a silly question for fashion, obviously Boohoo. Beauty though is probably Beauty Joint or Feel Unique.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
For one to add on is listening to music with my headphones in. I am massively into music i just can't go a day without it!



No comments:

Post a Comment