Thursday 18 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY EIGHTEEN: GIFT WRAPPING


Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day and welcome to blogmas day eighteen! So what naturally comes after finishing all of your Christmas shopping? Yep, you guessed it... wrapping! I am actually one of those people that enjoys wrapping presents and putting an effort into making them look all nice. This year i decided to go for a very "Tumblr/Pinterest" meets Kirstie Allsopp theme using parcel paper and different festive ribbon bows and gift tags. I also got some cute little cube present boxes from Asda which were a bargain at £2 for 4 boxes, they are so adorable...








1 comment:

  1. Your presents are looking lovely! I've pretty much done all of mine now. I've been out today to get more presents though, so I have those to do soon. I do enjoy wrapping to be honest, whilst watching a good Christmas movie or something :).

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete