Tuesday 2 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWO: GIFT IDEAS FOR FRIENDS

Hey guys and welcome to the second day of blogmas! I have been looking for so many different things i could put together for gift ideas to help you out whilst doing your Christmas shopping. I wanted to do my gift idea "series" so to speak at the beginning of blogmas, so it allows you plenty of time to plan if you think any of my ideas are useful. I also thought if you are like me and hate leaving things until the minute and hates busy shopping places, yikes anxiety central for me! In your close circle of friends you might have those that you always exchange gifts with, so here is a handful of things you could get for your friend this Christmas...



Mascara and Kohl Eyeliner Set - £12 Topshop.
Cheek and Lips Set - £12 Topshop.
Yankee Candle Simply Home set of 6 candles - £6 Asda.
Essie duo nail polish set - £13 Debenhams/Boots.
Hinged photo frame - £4.99 Dunelm Mill.
(Perfect for if you are on a budget or want to give a more personal gift, you can add your favourite pictures of you and your friend/s).
Little Snow Fairy gift set - £8.50 Lush.
Starbucks Festive Mug with Chocolate Coins set - £8 Boots.
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude eye shadow palette - £14.99 Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment