Monday 9 February 2015

GET "UNREADY" WITH ME: WEEKEND EDITION

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to and happy monday! So yesterday was sunday...obviously and for today's post i thought i would share with you my get unready beauty/pamper routine...


First things first you've got to get rid of that makeup and just lately i have been loving this combination of products. Firstly i take the Estée Lauder Eye Makeup Remover onto two cotton pads and i remove all of my eye makeup, then taking a small amount of the Estée Lauder Take It Away Lotion on my fingers and rubbing it all over the rest of my face and rinse with water. Next up is a facial exfoliator and i am loving this one from L'Oreal it is the Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing one, i just apply some of the product onto my fingers and then massage it all over my face before rinsing it away with a damp face cloth. 


 Bathroom pamper time, i decided to use this Candy Mountain Bubble Bar from Lush what i had still in my little Lush product stash along with the limited edition valentine's Prince Charming Shower Gel... which i am obsessed with (not as much as snow fairy though i must add). I also used some of the Scrub of your Life from Soap & Glory.


Seeing as my face is all squeaky clean and makeup free, it's time for some skincare. Firstly i like to apply some of the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum to my face and also my neck, next i also apply some of the Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum mainly concentrating that around my eye area. Next up is moisturizer and i follow up using the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Anti Fatigue Perk-Up Cream, i also apply this all over my face and neck just as i did the Serum. Finally i apply some of the Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream.


I had almost forgotten this step, you've got to take care of them lips just as much as your skin. I love this Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush as it just removes any dryness that has built up on your lips, whether that's from wearing lipstick all day, the cold weather or even a combination of the two.


It is almost time to put them pyjamas on (who else agrees that is the best part of the day?) but firstly i like to apply some of the Daily Smooth Body Butter from Soap & Glory to keep all of my skin feeling super silky smooth and soft.


And when all the beauty/pampering things are done it is time for the entertainment. Last tuesday i purchased this months new copy of Glamour magazine for the soul purpose that Jamie Dornan is on the cover *man crush alert* but i only just got around to reading it. Words can't describe how excited i am about going to watch the movie at the weekend. After some light reading and drooling at how gorgeous that man is it is time for some TV and the show i am hooked on right now is The Mysteries of Laura, which if you haven't heard or seen anything about the show, it is a police comedy/drama series starring Debra Messing who is fricking hilarious in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment