Friday 20 February 2015

NUDE NAILS

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to! Yesterday i went to go and get my infills done on my nails, which i get re done every three weeks. This set of infills came just in time as i have a few parties/evenings out planned (you know how it is you have to have your nails looking nice). I wanted to go for something pretty neutral yet still with some kind of design rather than just plain painted, so they will go with any outfit that i decide on wearing...


On my nails:

Calgel and then Base Coat Nail Polish
Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Polish in the shade Lose Your Lingerie (plain nails)
Sinful Nail Polish in the shade Gold Digger (accent nails)
Sinful Nail Polish in the shade Confession (white design)
45 Seconds Top Coat Nail Polish

Check out Studio 29's social media here:

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment