Monday 25 July 2016

JULY HAIR & SKIN FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone and welcome to the first part of my favourites from the month of July! Until after posting my June beauty favourites, i realised i forgot to mention a couple of items, saying that it turned out well because i got to test them out a little longer before posting about. So this month i thought i would split my July favourites into two separate posts, kicking things off with my hair and skin favourites...


1. L'OREAL PARIS PURE CLAY GLOW MASK & CLAY MASK
I am living for these two face masks that were new in this month by L'Oreal and it has really got me into the whole multi-masking trend. I like to use the detox mask along my chin (aka my prone to breakouts area), as well as my nose area and then the glow mask every where else on my face. These are such an affordable face mask and they have that luxury feel to them, yet they only cost £7.99 (£5 introductory price at Boots). 


2. PALMER'S STRENGTHENING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER 
I mentioned this product in my recent "favourites from the post" and how i always like to use some sort of leave-in conditioner in my hair after washing it, as my hair can get quite tangled and these types of products help with that. I spotted this one in Superdrug and thought how perfect it sounded for my hair type, as it helps to detangle and tames frizzy hair which i unfortunately have. This retails for around £4.99, which i think is super affordable for a great product and also it smells amazing of coconut.

3. PALMER'S DAILY CALMING FACIAL LOTION 
Another product i have been loving from Palmer's and it is their lightweight moisturizer, which is perfect for the summer time and in the warm weather. If you have been reading my posts for a while, you will probably all ready know how much of a fan of the Palmer's skin therapy oil i am and this product fits along side that now. I like to use this in the morning before applying my makeup and then the skin therapy oil at night time, as it is allowed longer time to soak into the skin that way. This retails for £5.99 and is full of only natural products to soothe the skin.


4. COLAB ACTIVE DRY SHAMPOO
This dry shampoo by COLAB is yet another product i mentioned in my recent "favourites from the week" post and this is one of the products i forgot to mention in last month's favourites post. I am such a fan of the Rio fragrance by COLAB but this one has topped that since it launched. I just love how fresh it feels in the hair and also how many hair benefits it has to it, such as protecting your hair from the sun, pollution and just a busy lifestyle in general. This product would also be great for holiday or warm weather in general to help protect and condition at the same time, this product retails for £3.99 and is available at Superdrug and Feel Unique.

5. COLAB LUXE SHINE GLOSSING HAIR FRAGRANCE 
This the second product i failed to mention in last month's favourite post and another from the brand COLAB. This product is that perfect product to finish off straight hair, by adding some shine to it and as the title suggests that glossy effect/sleek finish to it. I also love the fragrance it has to it, as well as the luxurious vibe the packaging has and it only retails for £4.99 and that is also available at Superdrug and Feel Unique.

Stay tuned for Friday's post for my makeup favourites from July!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment