Monday 12 June 2017

WHAT'S IN MY ONLINE SHOPPING BASKET: SUMMER STYLE WISHLIST

Hello everyone! Last week i did a post talking about some of my favourite places to shop online, which you can catch here. In this post i mentioned a selection of places where i like to get different things, from makeup to clothing and even gadgets/lifestyle items. Keeping that style of post in mind i thought i would share with you some of the style items, that are currently in my online shopping basket and on my summer wishlist.


(i have been lusting after this bag for a while now, birthday present to myself?) RRP£230

(also available in a bardot top, bardot dress (which i also love), jumpsuit and co-ord) RRP£29.99

(i always thought i wanted gold on gold, but after trying them on in topshop i prefer the way the black on silver style looks on me personally) RRP£50

(love the colour of this, it screams summer to me and comes in 7 colours) RRP£15

(available in nude and black, the need to hurry and get size 4 or 5 back in stock) RRP£12

(i bought my mum this in silver for her birthday and it made me want one even more) RRP£40

missguided white ruffle layer bardot dress 
(this would be perfect for holiday, also available in blue and grey striped) RRP£22

boohoo black off the shoulder bardot top
(as you can probably tell i am living for the bardot style recently, perfect staple) RRP£15

office nina black block heel sandals
(i am really loving the whole block heel style recently, more specifically in black) RRP£62

No comments:

Post a Comment